RIP Kevin Samuels

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Imagine some random thot having to explain how you died to your mom/family :smh:

Real shyt fam it’s smoove at 56 to be smashing random baddies but I’d hate to have my last moments looking at a bytch I barely know freaking out. I just broke up with my girl and be smashing random hoes sometimes I think if something happened to me either no one will know until days later(I live alone) or they just met me so They’ll leave out the crib and say I’ll be ok

this shyt got me thinking if I don’t find wifey at a certain age will this be your ending?

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Menna

All Star
Daps
Hot Take***

Red Bulls where created by White Men to take down powerfull black men.....Nah but seriously when I first started watching dude 6 months ago the only thing that seemed off to me was why the fk he drinking those Red Bulls like that first they taste like shyt and second there are safer energy drinks....If he having them almost every show like that then it was habit he prob averaged 10 a week. for 10+ years...Everyone has genetic triggers some people can smoke cigs till they 90 others get lung cancer in they 40's I guess this shyt did him in...

I can see why people would talk shyt he was controversial but he spoke mostly truth IMO and went off numbers/facts

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brothers, keeps your sex life natural. Work out if you need some pump.

All them chemicals to fukk hoes will send you to an early grave.

Brehs arriving to the pearly gates like…

PMFN.gif

:blessed::wow::ohhh: