RIP Kevin Samuels

invalid

Banned
Daps
Wait...where tf have I been. KS died?? Wooow.. :ohhh:

Goddamn, from cocaine. :dwillhuh:

RIP to that man.

I thought he had a hint of mint. I thought he was coarse.

But he dropped some gems.

And death is so final.

Damn, this shyt crazy.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Are you retarded? Like it's a real question. The drummer in the movie was talented. JK Simmons knew that and constantly bombarded him with quotes about Charlie Parker and him not being good enough which challenged him to be great.

Isiah Thomas was an all-world skilled point guard and athlete. So yea he should get special treatment and not get told when he messes up in practice and is talked to harsh?

Dawg you sound soft ass baby shyt

Mfr's literally sign up for the Army and Navy and get talked crazy because they know the benefits of it. They signed up for it.

People called into KS show. They were obviously not being real with themselves and nobody gave them a reality check. Sorry but being 5'8 250 pounds and having 2 kids, no your fat ass needs to lose weight and no you can't have a 6 figure person.

Obviously the coddling and the nice sorry but can you please lose some weight approach does not work for some
This post is devoid of logic. You sound like a fukking bozo. Who said Zeke needed to be coddled? I simply challenged your idiotic (and c00nish) notion that he needed a psychotic abusive fat racist Trump-supporting to coach him for a couple of years to be what he was. You’re buying into the racism-embedded notion that these bullshyt ass old white college coaches are these brilliant genuises responsibility for their player’s success. Zeke would’ve been Zeke is your dusty ass uncle was his college coach. And fukk Bobby Knight btw. You should be ashamed of yourself for dikkriding that fat racist piece of shyt.

Daps
Yeah there are those who’ve even talked about parents who’ve passed away on this site. All kinds of wild shyt is said online. Imma keep it respectful, but he’s not above reproach.:usure: Especially because if a black woman were to gain fame telling black men that they were useless after the age of 35, ugly and feminine, delusional and undeserving of a high value woman because of their looks and status—dudes would be all kinds of “Rest in piss fat blk bytch.”

There was a tweet comparing him to MLK. That’s how I know people going off the deep end.

Then again, there are people willing to fight and kill over Nicki Minaj—so I just let people due their thing.

A large part of Kevin fan base was black women

I'm not gonna act like he was perfect and didn't say some out of pocket things

I liked his main narrative of black men having higher standards

And how he held delusional women accountable

Alot of the women celebrating are off the deep end feminist I pay them no mind

But alot of other bw are indifferent

and some sad cause they was fans of his

No one I will agree with everything with

But if the core message solid I respect it

Kevin was great and will be missed by us who understood the message

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i didn't realize a lot yall on Twitter 24/7. if it's not sports or political or something about equities or finance i'm barely on there...

Who has time for all this 'relationship' strategy sh-t? Most women on the platform are also bitter.. who wants to read that sh-t.. They are 3-4 children and three fathers later talmbout "you need to do this for me" :mjlol:

This thread has showed me again that ppl need to get off social media

Menna

All Star
Daps
I didn’t agree with the content he made, but RIP. You legit can’t do cocaine no more.
You cant do any white powder no more...not worth it unless you got a testing kit...weed, shrooms, edibled...shyt even my loved MDMA sus now