RIP Kevin Samuels

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You cant do any white powder no more...not worth it unless you got a testing kit...weed, shrooms, edibled...shyt even my loved MDMA sus now
I know drugs use to be safe. I don’t know why these a$$holes keep cutting with this deadly as fukk shyt

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Real shyt fam it’s smoove at 56 to be smashing random baddies but I’d hate to have my last moments looking at a bytch I barely know freaking out. I just broke up with my girl and be smashing random hoes sometimes I think if something happened to me either no one will know until days later(I live alone) or they just met me so They’ll leave out the crib and say I’ll be ok

this shyt got me thinking if I don’t find wifey at a certain age will this be your ending?

your dead..whatever happens after, you won't be alive to see it :manny:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Can’t make/maintain a family when you spend your weekends getting coked up with mexican thots :francis:

Worst ways to go out than smashing this

jMPf5eK_d.webp

Menna

All Star
Daps
I know drugs use to be safe. I don’t know why these a$$holes keep cutting with this deadly as fukk shyt
Money....The term cant leave well enough alone is applied here...even with weed people gotta be doing so much ... give me puff puff pass give it back one more time im good

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This post is devoid of logic. You sound like a fukking bozo. Who said Zeke needed to be coddled? I simply challenged your idiotic (and c00nish) notion that he needed a psychotic abusive fat racist Trump-supporting to coach him for a couple of years to be what he was. You’re buying into the racism-embedded notion that these bullshyt ass old white college coaches are these brilliant genuises responsibility for their player’s success. Zeke would’ve been Zeke is your dusty ass uncle was his college coach. And fukk Bobby Knight btw. You should be ashamed of yourself for dikkriding that fat racist piece of shyt.

Yea I'm done arguing with you. Take Bob Knight out of the equation and put John Thompson instead since you seem like one of those people who seem to not deal with or live with anything white people do never mind the fact you are on the internet and probably have and use white people's shyt every day.

So John Thompson should have used the nice guy approach and talked to his NBA Hof players Mourning and Iverson nice because they were talented. He should have been nice and soft to the DC drug dealers around campus and the police. It's called discipline and accountability something you seem to lack.

You the type of nikka that was arguing with the parents of the players against Coach Carter because he wanted them to have a 2.0 Gpa. This argument is done. You really are a retard.