RIP Kevin Samuels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s crazy. I can’t celebrate someone’s death. It just doesn’t feel right to me. I find the celebrations about his death really wild. I saw a comment on Facebook that he hit the wall permanently at 56 girl. The jokes they’re delivering about him are just ruthless. People saying it’s karma, it’s his negative energy, that divine feminine energy worked together to take him out, that it was a root placed on him, smh.

But I’m surprised that Brehs didn’t think this would be the reaction from bw… i had been saying for the longest that a lot of bw dont like him and that realistically he wasn’t going to contribute to a significant increase in black marriages, unify black families or change bw the way Brehs thought he would. There just wasn’t no way for those things to happen with how many bw who hated him.

I’m wondering if Brehs underestimated just how many bw couldnt stand him. His content was a bit divisive—Brehs liked him and some bw supported him and kept his channel going. But there were too many bw who weren’t feeling him because of his message, delivery, etc and his followers.

You just have to think about how crazy it is for his death to garner these kind of reactions—there’s no way that someone can’t look at this objectively and not wonder how and why so many women would celebrate his death if they truly thought he wanted the best for them and the black family like Brehs keep saying. Bw just didn’t feel that way about him-their reactions are wild and insensitive but it’s not surprising.

I’m concerned about bw’s safety because some Brehs are really angry at how bw are reacting. Stay safe sweetie.
While the last paragraph is harsh. I seen a nikka threatened to take a woman life over her hate comments on Kev. You might not be as off as brehs wants to say you are.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The internet has toughened me to a LOT of shyt. There was a false flagging loose booty bytch clowning my own dead father on this very site after getting outted for a litany of lies. Dudes have literally celebrated and ridiculed blk chicks getting raped, dying if they didn’t express what they desired.

Hell, I’ve even said I wouldn’t be unhappy if Candace Owens were to have an accident. Selective morality aint the move. Dude was degrading to bw in a lotta ways in my opinion. And just to keep it a buck, I don’t wish his fate on anybody. I won’t celebrate his death but I’m not shocked by people’s reactions to it either.
Edit: Also, maybe I’m a bit numb, but I still don’t really know if he’s dead yet. This feels very hoax-ish. A dude that was disrespectful to black single mothers, dying as a single, thrice divorced male…b4 Mother’s Day weekend? I dunno. Like I said, I offer condolences to his loved ones if it’s real. But if this is some elaborate hoax, I wouldn’t be surprised.

@Astroslik in the ass literally JUST negged me cursing my father:mjlol:
But Kevin Samuels is where we draw the line.
:snooze:

Nah, I’ve been watching this shyt unfold for the last 20+ years…AND warning people about it. We have several generations of delusional men right along with those women who are entitled, socially inept, depressed and looking to blame women for their problems yo the point that they feel humbling women or returning to the good ole days is more important than focusing on their own well-being. This gender shyt is brain rot.
but whats disrespectful about speaking on the state of black people in general?

as a people we dont like discussing the issues...
...it always has to devolve into speaking on "the white man".

who does that actually help when we have the highest crime numbers in the country...
...as a population were the unhealthiest...
and I could keep going.

The black community has too much feminine energy...
...always looking for an excuse.

We dont know how to view the world through the eyes of a man because men have no voice unless they are a Don Lemon type.

Its not about agreeing with someone..its about allowing different types of personalities to exist within our demographic.
If we constantly produce one or two types of people we are going to continue to suffer.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Ain’t you a white boy? Why you calling this black man a bytch nikka? You ran from my thread with the video showing I’m black and me asking you for a ban bet..I’m on you every thread white boy stop saying nikka in blackface your mother is a whore white bytch your grandmother is a dead whore white bytch
That breh is a filthy try hard coolie. So, just ignore him.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Starting to think she's a divestor in hiding :mjpls:

Only divestors and black male hating feminists run with that "black men are going to/or intentionally harming black women in mass" bullshyt :mjpls:

Very similar to the language another feminist Amada Duarte used this past week :mjpls:

There was another one in here that said she's getting her guns ready, in preparation for the black male rampage. :mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Isaiah Thomas was an all time all world elitely-skilled athlete. Imagine thinking he needed a fat psychotic abusive white man yelling at him for a couple of years in college to be what he became. :dead:

Are you retarded? Like it's a real question. The drummer in the movie was talented. JK Simmons knew that and constantly bombarded him with quotes about Charlie Parker and him not being good enough which challenged him to be great.

Isiah Thomas was an all-world skilled point guard and athlete. So yea he should get special treatment and not get told when he messes up in practice and is talked to harsh?

Dawg you sound soft ass baby shyt

Mfr's literally sign up for the Army and Navy and get talked crazy because they know the benefits of it. They signed up for it.

People called into KS show. They were obviously not being real with themselves and nobody gave them a reality check. Sorry but being 5'8 250 pounds and having 2 kids, no your fat ass needs to lose weight and no you can't have a 6 figure person.

Obviously the coddling and the nice sorry but can you please lose some weight approach does not work for some

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Breh that was part of his popularity and angle. You ever seen Morton Downey Jr or heard Michael Savage....that the character they play and how they got money.

KS was playing a character and that is why folks toned in 30K for a live stream.

I've never heard of those dudes. And I only knew about KS because of this site.