RIP Kevin Samuels

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:gucci::comeon: C'mon now. So that's where we going with this? The man is dead-- and you're suggesting that his death and the tasteless response from select women will trigger widespread physical attacks against women? You're better than this.

Its hilarious because KS had other races of men following him too, and no other race of women is worried about their men coming to murder them.

Asian women not worried... white women not worried... but black women over here stressing about black men going on murderous rampages.

I'm so desensitized at this point:mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
BAN BET POST A VIDEO SAYING COLI NAME PROVING YOU ARE BLACK. WHICHEVER ONE OF US ISNT BLACK GETS A PERMA BAN. YOU ACCEPT OR YOU WANT TO DEFLECT WITH A SMART MOUTH RESPONSE LIKE THE CORNY CAC YOU ARE

MOD IS TAGGED TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL @Houston911
People here including Houston911 seen my face before you created a coli account, bytch. Suck my dikk. :umad:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Probably went out with some jack rabbit pumps, on a red bull. Young spry chick like that, if she on top its a wrap for them old nikkas..god forbid there was narcotics involved
:snoop:

Yep. A lot of old heads are taking that final L like that. I know two old heads who went out that way.

The funeral were akward...

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm a KS fan and I guarantee my pops got more bread than every nikka on this forum

nikkas just throw that "fatherless" shyt around like the "incel" word.

I've never heard black men use any of these words in real life during casual conversation.

:snoop: Salute to your pops for handling his business but in the wide scope of America, In East St.Louis, Detroit, The Bronx, do black boys have a father figure? or a mentor ? Maybe they'll have a coach if they have talent but the majority at least in my experience, do not. They grew up in a home with no male influence.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Damn just hearing about this, twitter thots are happy as hell.

RIP to KS if all this is true.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:gucci::comeon: C'mon now. So that's where we going with this? The man is dead-- and you're suggesting that his death and the tasteless response from select women will trigger widespread physical attacks against women? You're better than this.

Starting to think she's a divestor in hiding :mjpls:

Only divestors and black male hating feminists run with that "black men are going to/or intentionally harming black women in mass" bullshyt :mjpls:

Very similar to the language we saw another feminist Amada Duarte use this past week in relation to Black Men :mjpls: