RIP Kevin Samuels

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol Nat Turner’s rebellion was him rebelling against his best interests huh? :mjpls:
I was talking more about the "rebellious teenager" that does the opposite of what their parents or other authority figures tell them to

You knew that but i guess you just wanted my attention for some reason?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is not about some angry brute stereotype, this is about some of his extreme followers getting very angry and taking it out on women because they’re upset at how bw are reacting.

It is. Black men aren’t the only ones upset Kevin Samuels has passed, he has a bunch of non black male followers. Yet you only decided to single out Black Men…

As if the average black man watches/follows Kevin Samuels as if he’s Lebron James and enough of them to present a danger to Black Women.

That is dangerous language and I hope you’re not parroting this bullshyt on your real life social media.

but once again because it was me a bw who said it, I’m using some “brute stereotype” and I’m anti-bm. Foh. If y’all don’t understand that there are crazy people among us who take shyt like this to heart and react in a very violent way, then I don’t what else to tell you.

You’re going down the feminist divestor rabbit hole right now. Once again the average black man doesn’t follow or care about Kevin Samuels. Social media is not real fukking life. His hardcore fans confine themselves to their rooms watching his 5 hours broadcasts and other manosphere stuff on damn weekends. They ain’t going out to kill anybody and you know that :unimpressed:

Yet here you are trying to push a narrative that Black Women are in danger because he’s died :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was talking more about the "rebellious teenager" that does the opposite of what their parents or other authority figures tell them to

You knew that but i guess you just wanted my attention for some reason?
Tbh I was jus joking breh :hubie:

Sorry I struck a nerve

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what he died of?

:patrice:

Or is this a case of random death by natural causes?

He was in his 50s and a lot of Black folks (even if healthy) at that age sometimes just pass away unexpectedly and randomly with no real cause being the reason.
He complained about chest pain. Combined with all those Red Bulls he was drinking every night and listening to the nonsense some of these women talked about 4-5 times a week probably caused stress to his heart.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It makes perfect sense. Bw clearly didn’t *feel* that he had their best interest at heart, whether he truly did or didn’t is up for debate. But my point was about how bw feel which is what I said—bw did not feel that way. And their feelings about him and his message are why they’re reacting the way they are.
Again, no it does not

People in general react badly to criticism, whether its positive or negative, no matter the context

Most of the females spewing toxic stuff about him never even moved passed the "hes criticizing me, who tf does he think he is" to even try and understand what hes saying in the first place

The inability to receive criticism in a humble manner has been and will continue to be a major issue within the black community

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Rip Kevin I wasn't a big follower of his but always sad to see someone lose their life. It disgust me how some of the comments are on twitter. It's okay if you didn't like him while he was here but you don't have to shyt on him when hes not here thats weak

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He complained about chest pain. Combined with all those Red Bulls he was drinking every night and listening to the nonsense some of these women talked about 4-5 times a week probably caused stress to his heart.

Also money. The more money you get the more stress. Dude blew up fast and then suddenly had over a million followers and tons of money.

So one of the biggest things when you are successful is being stressed that you can fall and lose everything.

So yep the red bulls, I am sure he was a hard worker and other things we didn't see was probably stressful on his health (an lets not forget covid is still out here taking a toll on folks hearts).

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
This post right here is the perfect encapsulation of what’s wrong with these redpill/manosphere types. They claim to have equal critique of men and women, yet somehow all the vitriol is reserved for the latter

:dwillhuh:
So we really gon act like dont ve AMS KS and other be goin in on fat men with no ambition, dreams, accomplishments but spend their time chasing sex and women

Naturally ofc they gonna sugar coat it somewhat lightly because that's their core fanbase who pays them

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
FSFEqkKXIAEYMrv

Last edited: