RIP Kevin Samuels

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a good litmus test for any woman you’re talking to brehs. You gotta be a miserable lonely bytch to celebrate dudes death. Couple femcels in here doing the same.

@Kiyoshi-Dono

you can call black men bullet bags with impunity on Twitter. If a breh says anything back he’s banned

This the truth and here is the thing. These folks so caught up in celebrities its amazing. They will tweet all day about some celebrity they don't like or they hate. I am like is this that serious....umm do you focus on your life like you do a celebrity you don't like?

shyt KS was a person playing a character no more different than other folks on TV and media. The last thing I am gonna do is worry about him...why cause I got better things to do.

I hated Rush Limbaugh who said far more hateful things about black folks than KS did and actually helped spearhead many laws being passed to hurt black folks with that right winger language and firing up republican voters. But when that piece of filth died I never went on twitter or social media to celebrate....why? Cause I had more important shyt to do which would/will improve my life and my families life.

That is it in a nut shell. While these hating folks worry about KS that brotha in the after life not thinking about them. Same with Limbaugh if I was spending countless hours talking about him and worrying about him when he died that wasn't hurting him....that dude passed on to the afterlife while I would have been here hating on him and wasting time that could be used on more productive shyt.

Them folks online tweeting and shyt just proves that they have no life and that's really the issue....they just don't want to look in the mirror. Its like the folks who spend all day on facebook, but they lives jacked up.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
that’s how you know God was using him.
:laff: This is the funniest thread of the year.
Also celebrating someone’s death because you disagree with their opinions is demonic. That actually represents low morality, which makes sense given the people celebrating…
Like this has ever been the standard on the coli. Every time someone who posters don’t like dies their deaths are gratuitously mocked. Stopped crying.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Dude was an entertainer. Nothing more nothing less. I don't understand the conspiracy theories, the "red pill rising" think pieces, viewing him as a leader, or the vitriol and hate over his death.

He wasn't Maya or Malcolm or Denzel but he wasn't a pedo, a murderer, or torturer either.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post right here is the perfect encapsulation of what’s wrong with these redpill/manosphere types. They claim to have equal critique of men and women, yet somehow all the vitriol is reserved for the latter

But but he kept it fair with both genders :russ:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Rest In Peace to that man. From the day one I said to myself that man is doing gods work. And I am in no way religious. I also said to myself and a few others. Kevins attempts to sort out the heedless, delusional and egotistical would be used against him. That he would be vilified by those who need his help the most. Today that can be seen by those who revel in his death.

Peace to that Black man and the work he put he in. He said what my father, uncles and grandfather says about women. Mind you those men have wives. Not to be confused with delusional broads looking to go out and eat $300 meals 5 nights a week.

Last edited:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yea I can't get mad at people celebrating death because I listen to EST Gee a lot. And I don't agree with all of what he said especially the remarks about not believing your daughter if they have been abused and the asking about dikk size shyt among other shyt.

However, I will say I think it's telling that most women I know except for like 2 hated him and when I asked why they usually responded with "tone" and why would I take advice from him.

I mention that he says the same thing to men and worse and that men are okay with it because men are used to being talked to like that. I ask do they disagree that he said men should pay all the bills and handle all the income? then they usually get quiet and deflect

Women hate accountability and people telling them their shyt stinks too, I made (asked them to watch it since people on here are so dumb they think I can force adult women to watch a movie without their consent) 2 of them watch Whiplash. "The movie was good but the delivery was harsh and he did too much"
Me: It's a movie but yea to be great in certain things people aren't going to cut corners and they will talk to you a certain way to achieve greatness
Her: "Well nobody would be talking to me like that"
Me: Aren't you an AKA? did they talk crazy to you during pledging?
Her "Quiet, deflecting and excuses"
Me" Turns on 2k"

Black Women and Black Men just aren't on the same page and before people tell me this is just the internet I have all black women friends all college grads early 20's-late 20's

R.I.P

Last edited: