There’s women that look this in America :wow:
No other place on earth..not even Colombia or these poor ass countries

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Whiplash is a very slept on movie

It's one of my favorite movies, he's talking and doing crazy shyt but you are at the top music school in the country and could possibly become a world-famous musician you just have to endure some tough-talking and theatrics and mind games and at the end of the day tone and actions aside, he obviously knew what he was talking about.

Imagine Isiah Thomas not becoming who he was because Bob Knight talked to him crazy.

This world is soft and people have to tread lightly less someone is offended.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I guess he is dead, onsmash said he died via cocaine laced with fentanyl, vlad reported it to.
So after all that brow-beating about “accountability,” and personal responsibility this clown died from doing heroin and coke? :laff:

Guess he should’ve made better life decisions. :troll:

Lol@all the “Black men we need to take better care of our health” talk in the thread.

Nah just say no to drugs. bytch nikka should’ve listened to the DARE officer. Now he a fruity sativa pack.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KS was the only guy in his lane. He was one who actually talked to women (and mostly Black women)

Him, Fresh and Fit

These other "Manosphere" channels be having 5 nikkas discussing women, with no actual bytches in site.

But he also wanted people to get married.

These other Redpill channels want to throw western women in the bushes for Arab marriages and harams

KS was good at marketing himself. He looked the part, dressed the part even his room in which he broadcasted from looked the part.

Most these guys don't understand images and how to present themselves. Kevin understood this shyt and who he was marketing his shyt to. Its like saying anyone can do what Jerry Springer could and get the ratings that Jerry got in his Prime. Its all about image and presentation.

Also by KS appearance and how he presented himself he made his shows an event and more palatable. I never watch his videos beside short segments maybe 5 minutes or so, but even I was watching one clip and saw he had some shyt spinning on his desk and was like that shyt is hypnotizing....I just set there looking at that thing spinning on his desk...:mjlol:.

But on the real he had some good taste in fashion when it came to his office. I saw some of that shyt and was like...:ohhh: I need to cop that and put in my office at home. :mjlol:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I held back on offering my condolence because I needed more conformation, plus I didn't want to believe it. I'm hearing both males and females saying good and bad things about Kevin Samuels. This is definitely not the time to be saying anything bad about him, nor should anybody be celebrating his death. There was this one good thing in particular that I didn't hear too many people give Kevin Samuels credit for. That was the fact that I never heard him bash any other speakers, or groups, for how they spreaded their messages on relationships. He would just squash rumors put out on himself.

I haven't listened to Kevin Samuels in a minute, but I heard a clip of him a week ago saying something like, "I'm from the South, and I'm from the projects in Texas". Then he said, "But up North, those the real projects". He didn't say it in a sarcastic way, but more in a humbling way. I always had respect for brothers who could just accept where they're from, even if they didn't grow up in the hood, or some tough neighborhood.

Rest in Peace Kevin Samuels.

Last edited:

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He complained about chest pain. Combined with all those Red Bulls he was drinking every night and listening to the nonsense some of these women talked about 4-5 times a week probably caused stress to his heart.

Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave | Scientific Reports
25% increase in cardiological events in Israel this year.

But yeah, it must have been from "listening to women talk."
:mjlol:
Jesus wept, you guys are fukked.
:francis:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You “made” a woman watch a movie about an abusive band leader and took offense at her saying she wouldn’t want someone talking to her like that? I’m convinced a lot of you dudes are either lying for daps or just delusional about women.

Yea I made them at gunpoint. Take off your skirt and take me on a date before sucking my dikk.

One of them was a dancer so I brought up the movie and in the scenario, I asked her if she went to Alvin Ailey or one of those Russian schools and they were "abusive" (which included name-calling and an instrument thrown at him but never hit him" would she endure that to become a renowned dancer and she didn't have an answer.

Be a man

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
KS was good at marketing himself. He looked the part, dressed the part even his room in which he broadcasted from looked the part.

Most these guys don't understand images and how to present themselves. Kevin understood this shyt and who he was marketing his shyt to. Its like saying anyone can do what Jerry Springer could and get the ratings that Jerry got in his Prime. Its all about image and presentation.

Also by KS appearance and how he presented himself he made his shows an event and more palatable. I never watch his videos beside short segments maybe 5 minutes or so, but even I was watching one clip and saw he had some shyt spinning on his desk and was like that shyt is hypnotizing....I just set there looking at that thing spinning on his desk...:mjlol:.

But on the real he had some good taste in fashion when it came to his office. I saw some of that shyt and was like...:ohhh: I need to cop that and put in my office at home. :mjlol:
The money world girl

“Get them likes up”

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
The fact that so many cats looked up to him shows me that a LOT of yall didn’t have a father type figure in your lives. Because the so called "knowledge" KS was spitting was shyt that should've been known if you came from a strong family structure.
My nikka you explained why.. a lot of people DIDN’T come from a strong family structure…

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So after all that brow-beating about “accountability,” and personal responsibility this clown died from doing heroin and coke? :laff:

Guess he should’ve made better life decisions. :troll:

Lol@all the “Black men we need to take better care of our health” talk in the thread.

Nah just say no to drugs. bytch nikka should’ve listened to the DARE officer. Now he a fruity sativa pack.
:picard:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Someone gotta step up to be the next Kevin Samuels

You, myself and every other Black Man worth a damn are the ones who should already be stepping up.

Choosing the right woman with mature friends and similar-minded values
Live by a code
Know yourself, culture and environment
Have a strong work ethic and instill it in your children
Run in a circle of serious Black Men
Raise, teach and cultivate your children to improve on what you are building or accomplished
Stop putting Black people down. The ones who want to throw their lives away, you just gotta love them from afar.

You don't need a YouTube Channel either.

Last edited: