RIP Kevin Samuels

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
This and all this. But in saying that........that is also why I don't care if Elon owns it and turns the wolves loose on the shytty site/app. Its a cess pool and only certain folks are allowed to say ignorant shyt. I say turn it loose and let everyone have a gun.

Cause right now snow flakes can say horrible shyt on there and if you talk about their ass they go crying and report you. Then you are the one that gets booted while they out here talking ignorant and hateful.

Naw fukk that site if one person can say ignorant and hateful shyt then everyone needs to be able to say it.
Just on a spiritual standpoint i can't get jiggy with twitter. Sports, music, politics and everything in general is toxic on that app. Just don't interact with them honestly. RIP KS.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Shade Room reported that he is dead, guess he was fukking some nurse last night, the morning after, he woke up and had chest pains and collapsed on her. She called the paramedics.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
by next week, everyone will be onto the next viral story.

I know those black fellas are known to be violent and dangerous when they get angry :whoa:
but dont worry... those angry black men arent gonna come kidnap you and shoot you lmfaoooooo you'll be fine.

Breh folks slow. You more likely to get clapped up and killed by some fool who doesn't even follow these youtube folks than a youtube fan.

Black men en masse ain't gonna go on a killing spree over Kevin Samuels...:mjlol:.

These folks on here retarded and spend too much time on FB, Twitter and the coli...:mjlol: just not even involved with reality. :mjlol:

So if a sista was in a poor, violent neighborhood and was killed does that mean she was killed cause they were KS fans or because it was a poor and violent neighborhood.

I am sure all them brothas and sistas getting killed on the south side in Chicago are getting killed by KS fans and not by gang members and criminals...:martin:.

Jokers straight up retarded / arrested development..:francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
On the Coli Incel has been attached to everything, if your car breaks down a poster will call you an incel :francis:
Another reason I hate that phrase is that it puts these women on such a pedestal like they’re these unobtainable living deities amongst us. These chicks are just people, don’t base your sense of well being on obtaining them.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying.

I do not understand why people are acting so surprised at the response. And on top of being surprised, they're taking this reaction and applying it to the general Black Man. There have been plenty of popular Black Men on social media that have passed on over the yrs. There weren't hordes of Black Women celebrating their deaths. Many of these men were shown all types of love.

nikkas are like, "They hate Kevin Samuels so they hate Black Men". No. They disliked KS and the nikkas that deified him. Don't project that shyt onto all of us.

They’re biased and they’re being disingenuous. Don’t even respond to them. If you was laughing when he was doling out Ether from sun up to sun down to women, you don’t get to cry foul when people have no respect for dude in death.