RIP Kevin Samuels

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yea I can't get mad at people celebrating death because I listen to EST Gee a lot. And I don't agree with all of what he said especially the remarks about not believing your daughter if they have been abused and the asking about dikk size shyt among other shyt.

However, I will say I think it's telling that most women I know except for like 2 hated him and when I asked why they usually responded with "tone" and why would I take advice from him.

I mention that he says the same thing to men and worse and that men are okay with it because men are used to being talked to like that. I ask do they disagree that he said men should pay all the bills and handle all the income? then they usually get quiet and deflect

Women hate accountability and people telling them their shyt stinks too, I made 2 of them watch Whiplash. "The movie was good but the delivery was harsh and he did too much"
Me: It's a movie but yea to be great in certain things people aren't going to cut corners and they will talk to you a certain way to achieve greatness
Her: "Well nobody would be talking to me like that"
Me: Aren't you an AKA? did they talk crazy to you during pledging?
Her "Quiet, deflecting and excuses"
Me" Turns on 2k"

Black Women and Black Men just aren't on the same page and before people tell me this is just the internet I have all black women friends all college grads early 20's-late 20's

R.I.P
Whiplash is a very slept on movie

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Also money. The more money you get the more stress. Dude blew up fast and then suddenly had over a million followers and tons of money.

So one of the biggest things when you are successful is being stressed that you can fall and lose everything.

So yep the red bulls, I am sure he was a hard worker and other things we didn't see was probably stressful on his health (an lets not forget covid is still out here taking a toll on folks hearts).
If you look back in his 2018 vids
He was a lot skinner

dude put in like 40 pounds last 2 years

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
RIP King. Went out like a G smashing this fine thing :myman:

alcantara.jpg

FSFXD21XMAA8jN1

FSFXD3xXsAAJknk

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Someone gotta step up to be the next Kevin Samuels

Nah I think it would be better if men did that he told us we should do instead of having another KS.

He always said men need to have their own media the way women do and I think men should act on it.

Can’t depend on women to fix your image

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Someone gotta step up to be the next Kevin Samuels

KS was the only guy in his lane. He was one who actually talked to women (and mostly Black women)

Him, Fresh and Fit. That's why they get 10k live viewers a night.

These other "Manosphere" channels be having 5 nikkas discussing the theory of women and feminism, with no actual bytches in site.

But he also wanted people to get married.

These other Redpill channels like Fresh Fit want to throw western women in the bushes for Arab marriages and harams

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
KS was the only guy in his lane. He was one who actually talked to women (and mostly Black women)

Him, Fresh and Fit

These other "Manosphere" channels be having 5 nikkas discussing women, with no actual bytches in site.

But he also wanted people to get married.

These other Redpill channels want to throw western women in the bushes for Arab marriages and harams

facts
And Kevin had the experience

Myron 32 ‘and never been in a relationship
Fresh cornball that can’t articulate his thoughts
Oj duke Jackson lives in Africa

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shade Room reported that he is dead, guess he was fukking some nurse last night, the morning after, he woke up and had chest pains and collapsed on her. She called the paramedics.

And the vax takes another one.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea I can't get mad at people celebrating death because I listen to EST Gee a lot. And I don't agree with all of what he said especially the remarks about not believing your daughter if they have been abused and the asking about dikk size shyt among other shyt.

However, I will say I think it's telling that most women I know except for like 2 hated him and when I asked why they usually responded with "tone" and why would I take advice from him.

I mention that he says the same thing to men and worse and that men are okay with it because men are used to being talked to like that. I ask do they disagree that he said men should pay all the bills and handle all the income? then they usually get quiet and deflect

Women hate accountability and people telling them their shyt stinks too, I made 2 of them watch Whiplash. "The movie was good but the delivery was harsh and he did too much"
Me: It's a movie but yea to be great in certain things people aren't going to cut corners and they will talk to you a certain way to achieve greatness
Her: "Well nobody would be talking to me like that"
Me: Aren't you an AKA? did they talk crazy to you during pledging?
Her "Quiet, deflecting and excuses"
Me" Turns on 2k"

Black Women and Black Men just aren't on the same page and before people tell me this is just the internet I have all black women friends all college grads early 20's-late 20's

R.I.P
You “made” a woman watch a movie about an abusive band leader and took offense at her saying she wouldn’t want someone talking to her like that? I’m convinced a lot of you dudes are either lying for daps or just delusional about women.