Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The bold doesn't make any sense at all

People lash out against their best interests all the time

Thats literally what the concept of "rebellion" is based around
Lol Nat Turner’s rebellion was him rebelling against his best interests huh? :mjpls:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The bold doesn't make any sense at all

People lash out against their best interests all the time

Thats literally what the concept of "rebellion" is based around
It makes perfect sense. Bw clearly didn’t *feel* that he had their best interest at heart, whether he truly did or didn’t is up for debate. But my point was about how bw feel which is what I said—bw did not feel that way. And their feelings about him and his message are why they’re reacting the way they are.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This and all this. But in saying that........that is also why I don't care if Elon owns it and turns the wolves loose on the shytty site/app. Its a cess pool and only certain folks are allowed to say ignorant shyt. I say turn it loose and let everyone have a gun.

Cause right now snow flakes can say horrible shyt on there and if you talk about their ass they go crying and report you. Then you are the one that gets booted while they out here talking ignorant and hateful.

Naw fukk that site if one person can say ignorant and hateful shyt then everyone needs to be able to say it.
This is big facts, people be talkin greasy on there and only a certain nikkas be gettin banned

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don’t follow him that closely, but why were there gay allegations?
he acted sassy lol affion crockett does his impersonation and always acts that out. Also a lot of hating women said he was gay because he always went in on them.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway RIP. Didn't know the brotha nor did I watch his videos.

Its a sad day when black folks die (unless they are horrible people such as murderers or rapist or child molesters). I don't believe in celebrating when a black person dies even if I didn't like them.

For the folks celebrating realize death is a equalizer.....don't forget you, your family members or friends can be next so watch what you put out there to the universe.

Finally this shows how truly stupid people are and how they do shyt for clout and how they do shyt for likes. You actually got weirdos on twitter making multiple posts mocking this dude dying....like really? Like the heavy set black female professor who like made 5 or 6 long ass tweets mocking his death. Like you ain't got better shyt to do?

Then if her clown ass gets fired for them dumb ass tweets her big ole ass will be screaming racism and homophobia....but she the dumb ass who put them tweets out there.....these weirdos are so fukkeing dumb...:francis:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is a good litmus test for any woman you’re talking to brehs. You gotta be a miserable lonely bytch to celebrate dudes death. Couple femcels in here doing the same.

@Kiyoshi-Dono

This and all this. But in saying that........that is also why I don't care if Elon owns it and turns the wolves loose on the shytty site/app. Its a cess pool and only certain folks are allowed to say ignorant shyt. I say turn it loose and let everyone have a gun.

Cause right now snow flakes can say horrible shyt on there and if you talk about their ass they go crying and report you. Then you are the one that gets booted while they out here talking ignorant and hateful.

Naw fukk that site if one person can say ignorant and hateful shyt then everyone needs to be able to say it.
you can call black men bullet bags with impunity on Twitter. If a breh says anything back he’s banned

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cardiac deaths are one of the top deaths for Brehs if I’m not mistaken. My dad died at 57 from a heart attack too(a couple of years ago). We weren’t expecting it because of his age (it was the day after Christmas and I had just seen him that morning and he was dancing in his robe being silly, only for him to pass a few hours later).

but in my family we don’t live very long. I think maybe it’s the stress of life that can contribute. I guess once they do the autopsy we’ll know more.

Sorry for your loss