RIP Kevin Samuels

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
by next week, everyone will be onto the next viral story.

dont worry... those angry black men arent gonna come kidnap you and shoot you lmfaoooooo you'll be fine.

I know those black fellas are known to be violent and dangerous when they get angry :whoa:

stop it....
:beli: Who I said was worried. My big, tall boyfriend won’t let shyt happen to me. Neither will my son. And shyt I’ve never had any breh be anything less than kind to me in public, so I don’t believe anything will happen to me. But I can’t say for certain how this will pay out. I also don’t believe people will be over this by next week. I’m sure over the next couple of weeks there will be all kind of conspiracy theories on his death, projects, his life, etc. this will continue to be a story.

Stop it.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00ns actually harm the black community? What was so harmful about KS's message of telling black women to stop being so delusional with superficial standards and to lose weight for the sake of their general health? :dahell:
How does Candace Owens harm the black community? Tell me the power she has. I gotta see this weak reply

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Dude got brain cells missing. Ain't no one gonna kill some sistas cause some youtube dude died....:mjlol:

facts :russ:

as if our lives dont have any value....

as if we're gonna throw our lives away and all the luxuries of freedom to kill some random chicks.

these hoes was never that important.

Whats next professor black truth kicks the bucket its gonna make black folks all around the world pick up arms and kill white folks....:russ:

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what he died of?

:patrice:

Or is this a case of random death by natural causes?

He was in his 50s and a lot of Black folks (even if healthy) at that age sometimes just pass away unexpectedly and randomly with no real cause being the reason.
Cardiac deaths are one of the top deaths for Brehs if I’m not mistaken. My dad died at 57 from a heart attack too(a couple of years ago). We weren’t expecting it because of his age (it was the day after Christmas and I had just seen him that morning and he was dancing in his robe being silly, only for him to pass a few hours later).

but in my family we don’t live very long. I think maybe it’s the stress of life that can contribute. I guess once they do the autopsy we’ll know more.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
He had cancer in his 20s twice. He wasn't completely healthy

I wasn't a fan like that, but a seemingly healthy blk man in his 50s just drops dead and ppl talkin bout all kinds of other shyt. This is sad. Brothas strugglin to see 60 even when healthy now:mjtf:

Out of curiosity, does anybody know what he died of?

:patrice:

Or is this a case of random death by natural causes?

He was in his 50s and a lot of Black folks (even if healthy) at that age sometimes just pass away unexpectedly and randomly with no real cause being the reason.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It’s crazy. I can’t celebrate someone’s death. It just doesn’t feel right to me. I find the celebrations about his death really wild. I saw a comment on Facebook that he hit the wall permanently at 56 girl. The jokes they’re delivering about him are just ruthless. People saying it’s karma, it’s his negative energy, that divine feminine energy worked together to take him out, that it was a root placed on him, smh.

But I’m surprised that Brehs didn’t think this would be the reaction from bw… i had been saying for the longest that a lot of bw dont like him and that realistically he wasn’t going to contribute to a significant increase in black marriages, unify black families or change bw the way Brehs thought he would. There just wasn’t no way for those things to happen with how many bw who hated him.

I’m wondering if Brehs underestimated just how many bw couldnt stand him. His content was a bit divisive—Brehs liked him and some bw supported him and kept his channel going. But there were too many bw who weren’t feeling him because of his message, delivery, etc and his followers.

You just have to think about how crazy it is for his death to garner these kind of reactions—there’s no way that someone can’t look at this objectively and not wonder how and why so many women would celebrate his death if they truly thought he wanted the best for them and the black family like Brehs keep saying. Bw just didn’t feel that way about him-their reactions are wild and insensitive but it’s not surprising.

I’m concerned about bw’s safety because some Brehs are really angry at how bw are reacting. Stay safe sweetie.
The bold doesn't make any sense at all

People lash out against their best interests all the time

Thats literally what the concept of "rebellion" is based around

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Oh definitely. The 12 gauge and my boo’s German Shepard stay’s ready along with our other guns. He’s a weapons master so we already on 1. People are legit crazy outchea. I, too, think some of these reactions are in poor taste, but I also know chicks who’ve gotten doxxed, death threats, all kinds of evil shyt wished on them and they didn’t say half of what KS said to blk women. Oh well, keep it classy. What are you doing now btws? I need to call you to update you on everything!
I’m going to call you this weekend hun. You living with your boo now huh? Yeah you definitely need to catch me up on everything—happy for you.

I gotta actually get back to work. I’m doing a podcast with a Breh in a little while so I need to get some shyt done so that I can at least feel productive today lol.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I’m going to call you this weekend hun. You living with your boo now huh? Yeah you definitely need to catch me up on everything—happy for you.

I gotta actually get back to work. I’m doing a podcast with a Breh in a little while so I need to get some shyt done so that I can at least feel productive today lol.
Lmao! Ma’am. So much stuff to celebrate! I’ll be in town this weekend so we definitely need to link up.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I guess he is dead, onsmash said he died via cocaine laced with fentanyl, vlad reported it to.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twitter is a cesspool...
Leaving that site is good for your health!

This and all this. But in saying that........that is also why I don't care if Elon owns it and turns the wolves loose on the shytty site/app. Its a cess pool and only certain folks are allowed to say ignorant shyt. I say turn it loose and let everyone have a gun.

Cause right now snow flakes can say horrible shyt on there and if you talk about their ass they go crying and report you. Then you are the one that gets booted while they out here talking ignorant and hateful.

Naw fukk that site if one person can say ignorant and hateful shyt then everyone needs to be able to say it.