RIP Kevin Samuels

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Who are you waiting for, for this to be confirmed as "official"?
A family member, and/or an official police report...closest ive seen is from news outlets that seem to be online media saying "police have reported"...and some alleged "close friend"...i think its more than likely true because he hasn't debunked it himself within 24 hours

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the murderous black brute.... black women gotta hide from those dangerous black men

lmfaooooooo

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

Dude got brain cells missing. Ain't no one gonna kill some sistas cause some youtube dude died....:mjlol:

Whats next professor black truth kicks the bucket its gonna make black folks all around the world pick up arms and kill white folks....:russ:.

Dudes need to log off the internet and go outside. :lolbron:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
A family member, official police report...closest ive seen is from news outlets that seem to be online media saying "police have reported"...and some alleged "close friend"
NBC News:

Kevin Samuels, YouTuber with 1.4M subscribers, has died, his mother says

May 6, 2022, 10:31 AM EDT

By Minyvonne Burke

Kevin Samuels, a YouTuber who became known for his controversial relationship advice, has died, his mother confirmed to NBC News.

Rumors of his death first circulated on social media Thursday night.

His mother, Beverly Samuels-Burch, declined to release details about what happened. She said she learned of her son's death from social media.

"That was a terrible thing for social media to put that out. I didn't even know. I hadn't even been notified," she said in a phone call on Friday. "All I'm doing is requesting that people pray for us."

The Atlanta Police Department said officers were called to an apartment on East Paces Ferry Road NE on Thursday morning "regarding a person injured." By the time police arrived, first responders were performing CPR on an unresponsive man later identified as Samuels.

A woman in the apartment told officers that Samuels had complained about chest pain and that she attempted to help him but he fell, the police report states. The woman called 911.

Samuels was taken to Piedmont Hospital, police said. When contacted Friday, the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office said it could not confirm or deny any information.

Samuels, who described himself as an image consultant, shared YouTube videos to his 1.4 million subscribers discussing topics that included dating and relationships. His views, which many people on social media felt were an attack on Black women, often sparked outrage.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the KS lane is dead... nobody will fill that spot.

Most men don't have the patience to engage women 5 days per week.

Soon as a bytch say some dumb shyt to me, I be ready to block her.

I assume most men feel the same way....

U sure about that? :sas2:

A lot of men will step up and double down on his message and his approach. This is literally just the beginning....

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I never listened to him aside from a few short clips I’ve seen posted on here. I see a lot of people saying he attacked black women. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t he go hard on the men too?

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A family member, official police report...closest ive seen is from news outlets that seem to be online media saying "police have reported"...and some alleged "close friend"
I'm sure if he was alive he would have cleared this all up by now. The man is dead. We're all just waiting to get it confirmed.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what he died of?

:patrice:

Or is this a case of random death by natural causes?

He was in his 50s and a lot of Black folks (even if healthy) at that age sometimes just pass away unexpectedly and randomly with no real cause being the reason.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This is not about some angry brute stereotype, this is about some of his extreme followers getting very angry and taking it out on women because they’re upset at how bw are reacting.

by next week, everyone will be onto the next viral story.

I know those black fellas are known to be violent and dangerous when they get angry :whoa:
but dont worry... those angry black men arent gonna come kidnap you and shoot you lmfaoooooo you'll be fine.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People celebrate c00ns dying too. Yall don't keep the same energy about that though.

c00ns actually harm the black community. What was so harmful about KS's message of telling black women to stop being so delusional with superficial standards and to lose weight for the sake of their general health? :dahell:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nobody questions mama.

If there are women out here in 2022 with kids, and that woman or women are on some fukk shyt, their mindset is fukked up, attitude is fukked up, their views and how these women move are on some crash dummy shyt, and if that same woman calls into one of KS shows, MANY have called into the Man's show before and made comments about him and KS views, these fukked up in the head women have tried shytting on the man's views, in which, he's telling you how to get the man that you want, but those same women or woman doesn't want to hear it, and have this disdain stupid ass fukked up way of thinking, is it fair to say when that kid grows up to be an adult, he or she wouldn't be able to talk about their mama and call that shyt out and is it fair to say that that kid, male or female will take on those attributes?? in most cases?

If that kid grows up to be an adult and NOT take on those attributes, Can that woman's child call out their mama behavior?? In many cases NO, but that same child can call out their Dad's behavior which that child at many of times has gotten that information about their dad from that "fukked up in the head's mama"

Is that a fair position for a man?

As a listener of KS shows, that has heard the shyt that these women with kids have said, these fukked up in the head ass women won't ever find the love that they are looking for, or they won't find the man that they want to marry, they'll always be a 'fun' girl, if the viewers/listeners of the show, hear these women talk and see the mindset displayed from these women, which isn't attractive, is it fair to say that that woman is fukked up in the head?

Is it fair for that kid to call out his mama ways and her actions?

That's how we get cheeky ass males and masculine ass fukked up women, Just look at their mama in most cases. shyt starts from the mama, the woman is the first teacher of the child.

Watch how their mama and how she's moving and you'll see where that makeup comes from. The males too.

Men hanging around men, in many cases, you won't get a lot of sass or bytchy attitude.