RIP Kevin Samuels

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Come on BnR, you know he was telling the truth about accountability even if he has things we all don't agree with

That's humans in general.
The internet has toughened me to a LOT of shyt. There was a false flagging loose booty bytch clowning my own dead father on this very site after getting outted for a litany of lies. Dudes have literally celebrated and ridiculed blk chicks getting raped, dying if they didn’t express what they desired.

Hell, I’ve even said I wouldn’t be unhappy if Candace Owens were to have an accident. Selective morality aint the move. Dude was degrading to bw in a lotta ways in my opinion. And just to keep it a buck, I don’t wish his fate on anybody. I won’t celebrate his death but I’m not shocked by people’s reactions to it either.
Edit: Also, maybe I’m a bit numb, but I still don’t really know if he’s dead yet. This feels very hoax-ish. A dude that was disrespectful to black single mothers, dying as a single, thrice divorced male…b4 Mother’s Day weekend? I dunno. Like I said, I offer condolences to his loved ones if it’s real. But if this is some elaborate hoax, I wouldn’t be surprised.

@Astroslik in the ass literally JUST negged me cursing my father:mjlol:
But Kevin Samuels is where we draw the line.
:snooze:
really unfair to lump all of that together.

youre basically saying anything that doesnt 100% go along with very left-leaning ideals is hate speech.

Which is VERY new thinking for black people.
Promoting a family dynamic and/or somewhat a conservative lifestyle is what held us together prior to civil rights.

the real issue is NOBODY wants to take responsibility for their life...
...what compounds the issue is that women are catered to in society for a number of reasons...
...so we have several generations of women who believe they can do no wrong.
Nah, I’ve been watching this shyt unfold for the last 20+ years…AND warning people about it. We have several generations of delusional men right along with those women who are entitled, socially inept, depressed and looking to blame women for their problems yo the point that they feel humbling women or returning to the good ole days is more important than focusing on their own well-being. This gender shyt is brain rot.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I dont think KS the type to move sloppy & have random new p*ssy around him.

that man was doing consultations, collaborations, and shows all day 7 days per week.

I think his body just gave up on him.... he said he been grinding for the past 40 years straight.... still going hard into his mid-50s
Dudes in here talking like they knew bruh :laff:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Do white people know who Kevin Samuels is?

Did he ever cross into their world?
FWIW...i work with 99% white people...and I randomly heard someone in the back of the office listening to him on a speaker...shocked the hell out of me because i always thought he was just an underground online black celebrity

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
really unfair to lump all of that together.

youre basically saying anything that doesnt 100% go along with very left-leaning ideals is hate speech.

Which is VERY new thinking for black people.
Promoting a family dynamic and/or somewhat a conservative lifestyle is what held us together prior to civil rights.

the real issue is NOBODY wants to take responsibility for their life...
...what compounds the issue is that women are catered to in society for a number of reasons...
...so we have several generations of women who believe they can do no wrong.
Facts!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People really happy about a death because you don't like what he says about dating. nikkas are sick in the head.

You don't have to act sad about it, but nikkas really celebrating. Demonic.

Spread that message to the other people that need to hear it: Feminist Twitter.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
the murderous black brute.... black women gotta hide from those dangerous black men

lmfaooooooo

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

I'm laughing that these losers crying over this fakkit but that is divestor anti black male rhetoric.

If this site wasn’t fukked up and I could post screenshots of what I’m seeing on Facebook from angry Brehs then y’all would know know what I’m talking about. This is not about some angry brute stereotype, this is about some of his extreme followers getting very angry and taking it out on women because they’re upset at how bw are reacting.
Even a breh alluded to the possibility of some extreme Brehs turning white incel over this shyt:

They don't have to. All they have to do is vote in a way that hurts black women or not vote at all in some instances. We saw it with Trump and whites, we will see it again but with blacks. The other side of it is that some of these guys are emotional and now, with all the shyt going on, will feel as if they have no choice but to act on it. I do think they may go down the white incel route, which is terrible. Many are committing suicide at higher rates than before, what's stopping them from taking people with them?

but once again because it was me a bw who said it, I’m using some “brute stereotype” and I’m anti-bm. Foh. If y’all don’t understand that there are crazy people among us who take shyt like this to heart and react in a very violent way, then I don’t what else to tell you.

But I stand by what I said. I am concerned that some of his extreme followers will do some crazy shyt over the reactions they’re seeing from bw who are celebrating his death.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying the brother was gay but there are plenty of homos out there with wives and kids
True. But how many are actively picking up women and spending the night? I mean he well might be but as far as the controversy he managed to bring to his name if there was anything slanderous about his sexual activity that would have been outed.