Daps

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And there are plenty of people who don’t care about the death of those who shyt on them or find the irony in somebody fingerwagging at them for health issues and living single, while dying that way.

These chicks felt he hated blk women the same way some blk men feel chicks with feminist leanings hate black men. This response was expected.:yeshrug:
There were dudes calling that #metoo chick Kris1 and ridiculing her for being raped b:c she was unattractive to them.

The internet is wild.
Come on BnR, you know he was telling the truth about accountability even if he has things we all don't agree with
One thing I've learned is a lot of nikkas hate being generalized but are quick to generalize others when it's convenient.
That's humans in general.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Why? Because I can catch my own food? Or because I can afford fishing tackle to spend these wonderful spring and summer days basking by a lake, worry free, and free of the burdens of unnecessary BS that rest of you dumbasses enrapture yourselves in willingly?

I can spend money on superior equipment to then catch a commodity I can then sell to make more money. Or just eat and save myself money on buying food, thus giving me more spending power elsewhere. Independent of anyone else's whims or wants. Isn't that what your zaddy would have considered a "high value man?"

Or am I a "c00n" because I was raised by my parents, raised by my elders, and as a grown man don't need some sassy hypocrite grifter who didn't even have enough intelligence to not suck down Red Bulls like it was water and then compound it by being a fukkin' cokehead?

Or am I a c00n because I wouldn’t be caught dead (unlike your zaddy :skip:) worshipping at the alter of some random dude like the rest of the Kevin Kult Klan?

Not that I particularly care what one of Kevin Samuels' livestock thinks of me, but I'm sure your reply will be amusing to read as I release my bowels after this hearty breakfast. :pachaha:
Yeah you’re just rambling, you’re way too excited and easy to see through :aicmon:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
And there are plenty of people who don’t care about the death of those who shyt on them or find the irony in somebody fingerwagging at them for health issues and living single, while dying that way.

These chicks felt he hated blk women the same way some blk men feel chicks with feminist leanings hate black men. This response was expected.:yeshrug:
There were dudes calling that #metoo chick Kris1 and ridiculing her for being raped b:c she was unattractive to them.

The internet is wild.
It’s crazy. I can’t celebrate someone’s death. It just doesn’t feel right to me. I find the celebrations about his death really wild. I saw a comment on Facebook that he hit the wall permanently at 56 girl. The jokes they’re delivering about him are just ruthless. People saying it’s karma, it’s his negative energy, that divine feminine energy worked together to take him out, that it was a root placed on him, smh.

But I’m surprised that Brehs didn’t think this would be the reaction from bw… i had been saying for the longest that a lot of bw dont like him and that realistically he wasn’t going to contribute to a significant increase in black marriages, unify black families or change bw the way Brehs thought he would. There just wasn’t no way for those things to happen with how many bw who hated him.

I’m wondering if Brehs underestimated just how many bw couldnt stand him. His content was a bit divisive—Brehs liked him and some bw supported him and kept his channel going. But there were too many bw who weren’t feeling him because of his message, delivery, etc and his followers.

You just have to think about how crazy it is for his death to garner these kind of reactions—there’s no way that someone can’t look at this objectively and not wonder how and why so many women would celebrate his death if they truly thought he wanted the best for them and the black family like Brehs keep saying. Bw just didn’t feel that way about him-their reactions are wild and insensitive but it’s not surprising.

I’m concerned about bw’s safety because some Brehs are really angry at how bw are reacting. Stay safe sweetie.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
RIP to that brother...

Didn't agree with him on everything but for the most part he was on point with his advice for young men...

I wonder if that p*ssy was tainted, breh was the scorn of the modern women and her emasculated male feminist pets...:patrice:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Didn't care for some of his takes, but can't deny the impact he made..

If you do a Google search of Kevin Samuels + forums .. the amount of places with threads dedicated to him is mind boggling

From boards dedicated to video games, sneakers, sports, guns, bodybuilding, etc.

And it seems he was taking things to the next level with music video & television appearances

The way he was able to reinvent himself at his age, connect with different age groups & stand out among his peers in a short time span, is actually inspiring

I don’t really rock with dude, like fundamentally… but I gotta give him that

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was at the mechanic all day yesterday/phone died. Woke up in the middle of the night and randomly started scrolling and found out about his death on here. This was wildly unexpected.
:gucci::dwillhuh::gucci:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Yeeeeoooooooooo :russ: I only made it to like the :10sec mark but was that nikka really about to fkng CRY :russ: mannn I SWEAR TO FKNG GOD I HATE you little #newBlack fulfledged fakkits bruh I SWEAR TO F*CKING GOD :ohlawd: :dead:

he knew Kevin personally

he announced he was going through cancer and Kevin had reached out to him

so I can understand him