RIP Kevin Samuels

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not understand why people are acting so surprised at the response. And on top of being surprised, they're taking this reaction and applying it to the general Black Man. There have been plenty of popular Black Men on social media that have passed on over the yrs. There weren't hordes of Black Women celebrating their deaths. Many of these men were shown all types of love.

That’s the fukked up part… you can preach degeneracy, criminality, self destruction, etc and be celebrated post death….. but preaching accountability and responsibility gets your death applauded…. and your legacy vilified post death….

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Also celebrating someone’s death because you disagree with their opinions is demonic. That actually represents low morality, which makes sense given the people celebrating…
Not only that, they voluntarily called his show 2 straight years to seek those opinions and didn’t like what they heard so now it’s “fukk him, I’m glad he’s dead” which is wild

I can see if he was just non-constructively criticizing BW out of nowhere but it wasn’t like that at all

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
RIP to the Breh!

Bonnets flying at half Staff until the funeral

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I’m concerned about bw’s safety because some Brehs are really angry

the murderous black brute.... black women gotta hide from those dangerous black men

lmfaooooooo

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy. I can’t celebrate someone’s death. It just doesn’t feel right to me. I find the celebrations about his death really wild. I saw a comment on Facebook that he hit the wall permanently at 56 girl. The jokes they’re delivering about him are just ruthless. People saying it’s karma, it’s his negative energy, that divine feminine energy worked together to take him out, that it was a root placed on him, smh.

But I’m surprised that Brehs didn’t think this would be the reaction from bw… i had been saying for the longest that a lot of bw dont like him and that realistically he wasn’t going to contribute to a significant increase in black marriages, unify black families or change bw the way Brehs thought he would. There just wasn’t no way for those things to happen with how many bw who hated him.

I’m wondering if Brehs underestimated just how many bw couldnt stand him. His content was a bit divisive—Brehs liked him and some bw supported him and kept his channel going. But there were too many bw who weren’t feeling him because of his message, delivery, etc and his followers.

You just have to think about how crazy it is for his death to garner these kind of reactions—there’s no way that someone can’t look at this objectively and not wonder how and why so many women would celebrate his death if they truly thought he wanted the best for them and the black family like Brehs keep saying. Bw just didn’t feel that way about him-their reactions are wild and insensitive but it’s not surprising.

I’m concerned about bw’s safety because some Brehs are really angry at how bw are reacting. Stay safe sweetie.
Oh definitely. The 12 gauge and my boo’s German Shepard stay’s ready along with our other guns. He’s a weapons master so we already on 1. People are legit crazy outchea. I, too, think some of these reactions are in poor taste, but I also know chicks who’ve gotten doxxed, death threats, all kinds of evil shyt wished on them and they didn’t say half of what KS said to blk women. Oh well, keep it classy. What are you doing now btws? I need to call you to update you on everything!

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
You mean the same shyt that black women do and glamorized right? You sound like another dude that was probably raised by a single mom.

"Bu But But Black Women do it!"

Come on now. The nikkas constantly deflecting to Black Women are the ones that were most likely raised by a single mom and holding on to some resentment. It's funny how this is the go to clapback for some of you, but then wanna feel some type of way when KS's zealots are referred to as fatherless nikkas.

To answer your assumption, I wasn't.

All it takes is a basic understanding to know why this type of energy is being returned to him. If dudes would put their emotions to the side and think clearly for a second, it'd be obvious.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Early 2000s Sargent Willie Pete’s, hip hop cultures, Tommy Sotomayor, all up to the current yelling in cars at chicks that don’t want you and taking it out on all bw. Not to mention pop culture and hip hop music with the misogyny, bytches ain’t shyt, dark butt, fukk these hoes rhetoric. A lot of this red pill gate way to alt-right stuff has been around for a minute. It’s getting more popularized now as recessions and economic downturn occurs and men seek somebody to blame. It also goes hand in hand with some crippling social skills deficits, glorification of Pimp/hoe mad king strategies and other stuff. I’ve been observing these stuff for a while. But whatever.
really unfair to lump all of that together.

youre basically saying anything that doesnt 100% go along with very left-leaning ideals is hate speech.

Which is VERY new thinking for black people.
Promoting a family dynamic and/or somewhat a conservative lifestyle is what held us together prior to civil rights.

the real issue is NOBODY wants to take responsibility for their life...
...what compounds the issue is that women are catered to in society for a number of reasons...
...so we have several generations of women who believe they can do no wrong.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
But I’m surprised that Brehs didn’t think this would be the reaction from bw… i had been saying for the longest that a lot of bw dont like him and that realistically he wasn’t going to contribute to a significant increase in black marriages, unify black families or change bw the way Brehs thought he would. There just wasn’t no way for those things to happen with how many bw who hated him.

No one is surprised about the reaction. When it was just rumours, we all knew what to expect. Why is it that people mistake vindication with surprise?

The thing that gives me a headache about the internet is a small portion of the public elect themselves as spokes people and try affecting policies and behaviour in day to day life.

We all now that they're hypocritical degenerates. Their current behavior proves that and brings up the age old question of "Who are you to tell others what to do", "who are you that your feelings must be cherished above all else".

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
"Bu But But Black Women do it!"

Come on now. The nikkas constantly deflecting to Black Women are the ones that were most likely raised by a single mom and holding on to some resentment. It's funny how this is the go to clapback for some of you, but then wanna feel some type of way when KS's zealots are referred to as fatherless nikkas.

To answer your assumption, I wasn't.

All it takes is a basic understanding to know why this type of energy is being returned to him. If dudes would put their emotions to the side and think clearly for a second, it'd be obvious.

Imagine sitting on the coli telling us you “realized” something that is human nature which in fact women practice openly

:deadmanny:

Where you been at the past 10 years breh. Just about every human, race, religion, ethnic group, gender does exactly what you realized and you just projected it on us “nikkas”

:mjpls:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
looks more true than not...but im still waiting on an official confirmation...i've just seen outlets juggling the same report