and ovaries it'll be a good look.
:francis:

UKVu0t8.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
And there are plenty of people who don’t care about the death of those who shyt on them or find the irony in somebody fingerwagging at them for health issues and living single, while dying that way.

These chicks felt he hated blk women the same way some blk men feel chicks with feminist leanings hate black men. This response was expected.:yeshrug:
There were dudes calling that #metoo chick Kris1 and ridiculing her for being raped b:c she was unattractive to them.

The internet is wild.

Sounds like you being slow on purpose. Not caring and celebrating are two different things.

celebrating is sick behavior

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
never really watched his videos n rip to the breh.

you can only diss witches so many times before those hexes add up smh.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That's what I'm saying.

I do not understand why people are acting so surprised at the response. And on top of being surprised, they're taking this reaction and applying it to the general Black Man. There have been plenty of popular Black Men on social media that have passed on over the yrs. There weren't hordes of Black Women celebrating their deaths. Many of these men were shown all types of love.

nikkas are like, "They hate Kevin Samuels so they hate Black Men". No. They disliked KS and the nikkas that deified him. Don't project that shyt onto all of us.
Right! Black chicks were literally clowning blk female self-haters in defense of Will Smith last week. But they are supposed to what? Post up for somebody who literally subscribed to ole school racist ideology calling them masculine and ugly.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You often celebrate adjustments in your life or freedoms.

i don’t even see victims of rapist who celebrate this much when their attacker dies in prison.

Imagine celebrating someone death while fully knowing your life is going to be continue to be shytty afterwards

:mjlol:

as if these non desirable chicks that Samuels was aiming at are going to suddenly be on the top demand in the dating pool tomorrow.

:russ:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like you being slow on purpose. Not caring and celebrating are two different things.

celebrating is sick behavior
People have a right to feel how they feel about people they felt degraded by.

These chicks felt like he was apart of a problem, similar to the way some blk dudes celebrate the passing of black feminists. It’s not my portion but humans are emotional creatures.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Yeeeeoooooooooo :russ: I only made it to like the :10sec mark but was that nikka really about to fkng CRY :russ: mannn I SWEAR TO FKNG GOD I HATE you little #newBlack fulfledged fakkits bruh I SWEAR TO F*CKING GOD :ohlawd: :dead:

Pic of them together in the thumbnail. What's the issue with being emotional on the death of someone known to them? No wonder mental illness is rampant in our community :what:

You probably cried when Kobe passed. As a man you are never ever ever supposed to cry for any reason especially when someone passes. Only time you cry is when you were born that's it.:troll:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Right! Black chicks were literally clowning blk female self-haters in defense of Will Smith last week. But they are supposed to what? Post up for somebody who literally subscribed to ole school racist ideology calling them masculine and ugly.

One thing I've learned is a lot of nikkas hate being generalized but are quick to generalize others when it's convenient.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
damn, they found him in the pum pum room with some little thot. smfh at least he went out doing what he loved

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
One thing I've learned is a lot of nikkas hate being generalized but are quick to generalize others when it's convenient.

You mean the same shyt that black women do and glamorized right? You sound like another dude that was probably raised by a single mom.