RIP Kevin Samuels

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
if I felt the SLIGHTEST bit of tightness in my chest I'm calling the paramedics.

facts

but you know we try to keep it smooth, especially around a new female.

sounds like KS was in the middle of smashin cheeks.....

I had a pulmonary embolism years ago and I was chillin at the beach smoking with my girl like nothing was wrong

ran to the hospital later that night.... almost died :dead:

and this was during my early 20s...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don’t follow him that closely, but why were there gay allegations?

If you are man that talks about women you will always be called gay. They called him gay because of his attire mostly and come to find out one of his infamous photos was actually a photo shop

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Well we def get the right to do that in the future

:sas1:

we’ll just remind them of their antics when Kevin Samuels died

:whoo:
Oh that’s been going on for decades, so it’s beating a dead horse at this point. :russell:We already know we hairhats, unruly, attitudinal, dark butt, non-submissive blah, blah, blah. I just want blk women and women in general to continue to get armed to protect themselves from the growing minority of dry dykkers who don’t have much going for themselves but are looking at bw as scapegoats for their life failures.
I’m out the game so this shyt doesn’t really affect me but I see the writing on the wall of male delusion that feeds off this type of stuff like red-pills and STILL are miserable and lost. They looking for excuses and people to blame instead of solutions.

Regardless, I don’t wish or hope for death from anybody so my condolences to his family even tho I vehemently disagreed with his whole schick.

Daps
If you are man that talks about women you will always be called gay. They called him gay because of his attire mostly and come to find out one of his infamous photos was actually a photo shop

Yea and there was also him saying men don’t need woman cause back in the day we had an army of little boys.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Oh that’s been going on for decades, so it’s beating a dead horse at this point. :russell:We already know we hairhats, unruly, attitudinal, dark butt, non-submissive blah, blah, blah. I just want blk women and women in general to continue to get armed to protect themselves from the growing minority of dry dykkers who don’t have much going for themselves but are looking at bw as scapegoats for their life failures.
I’m out the game so this shyt doesn’t really affect me but I see the writing on the wall of male delusion that feeds off this type of stuff like red-pills and STILL are miserable and lost. They looking for excuses and people to blame instead of solutions.

Regardless, I don’t wish or hope for death from anybody so my condolences to his family even tho I vehemently disagreed with his whole schick.

On for decades? Show the proof.