RIP Kevin Samuels

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There have been people that have died that I do not care for and I didn’t go online on celebrate their death.

Sick behavior
And there are plenty of people who don’t care about the death of those who shyt on them or find the irony in somebody fingerwagging at them for health issues and living single, while dying that way.

These chicks felt he hated blk women the same way some blk men feel chicks with feminist leanings hate black men. This response was expected.:yeshrug:
There were dudes calling that #metoo chick Kris1 and ridiculing her for being raped b:c she was unattractive to them.

The internet is wild.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
My View on the brother

1. Prior to his blow up on social media dude was spot on with the colognes

2. Dude was hard on brothers on telling brothers how you should dressed for careers, how you should approach job interviews and better yourself for quality women… UNLIKE WOMEN, MEN TOOK IN THE ADVICE AND MOVED ON, nobody was upset

AND THEN 2019/2020 HIT AND a few women called in asking how to get a man and Kevin told them the truth on WHAT MEN WANT - COOPERATION, SUBMISSIVENESS AND FEMININITY AND EVERY fukkING SHOW 90% OF THE WOMEN WHEN ASK WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE , THEY ALL SAY “ EDUCATION, THEIR DEGREE, THEIR CAREER, THEIR CAR, THEIR PLACE THEY LIVE AND COOK AND CLEAN”…

not once did u hear a sister in particular say at least one of the things Kevin said a man wants and it turned into the guilt, the shame, the insults towards him

and then u also had the coli and DJ envy types of dudes who fear women and the ones who simp on women come in and bashed on the brother as well

BUT ALL IN ALL RIP TO HOMIE WHO ONLY WANTED TO SEE BLACK PEOPLE BUILD A SOLID RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER INSTEAD OF THIS DELUSIONAL BULLshyt MANY nikkaS WANT TO LIVE…

hope he left his daughter a nice life insurance policy

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeeeeoooooooooo :russ: I only made it to like the :10sec mark but was that nikka really about to fkng CRY :russ: mannn I SWEAR TO FKNG GOD I HATE you little #newBlack fulfledged fakkits bruh I SWEAR TO F*CKING GOD :ohlawd: :dead:
Pic of them together in the thumbnail. What's the issue with being emotional on the death of someone known to them? No wonder mental illness is rampant in our community :what:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
His delivery was harsh as many women can't do a calm tone because they are too skilled for that but Kevin knew what worked even if it was harsh. I have never seen a man break hoe babble down to a science. I know I could never and I tried. He was the first I've seen do it. I didn't even know it was possible.

Kevin is one of the most skilled talents we have ever seen in this space. It's a real skill to do the shyt he was doing. There is a reason so many followed and so many watched.

For real. People claim that his voice and demeanor is feminine, but that's what these delusional women actually digested his info and even cooperated when he thoroughly shut them down.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Kevin Samuels played his part. 1000 Kevin Samuels are on YouTube now because of his rhetoric. His ideas are there, his logic and arguments are there for display and recorded on YouTube. He basically left a playbook and I highly doubt feminist logic evolves past the arguments we’ve seen on his channel so it’s almost like he created the how to guide. In regard to women celebrating his death, they think the rhetoric will disappear…. But it won’t.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Yeah there are those who’ve even talked about parents who’ve passed away on this site. All kinds of wild shyt is said online. Imma keep it respectful, but he’s not above reproach.:usure: Especially because if a black woman were to gain fame telling black men that they were useless after the age of 35, ugly and feminine, delusional and undeserving of a high value woman because of their looks and status—dudes would be all kinds of “Rest in piss fat blk bytch.”

There was a tweet comparing him to MLK. That’s how I know people going off the deep end.

Then again, there are people willing to fight and kill over Nicki Minaj—so I just let people due their thing.

That's what I'm saying.

I do not understand why people are acting so surprised at the response. And on top of being surprised, they're taking this reaction and applying it to the general Black Man. There have been plenty of popular Black Men on social media that have passed on over the yrs. There weren't hordes of Black Women celebrating their deaths. Many of these men were shown all types of love.

nikkas are like, "They hate Kevin Samuels so they hate Black Men". No. They disliked KS and the nikkas that deified him. Don't project that shyt onto all of us.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
On for decades? Show the proof.
Early 2000s Sargent Willie Pete’s, hip hop cultures, Tommy Sotomayor, all up to the current yelling in cars at chicks that don’t want you and taking it out on all bw. Not to mention pop culture and hip hop music with the misogyny, bytches ain’t shyt, dark butt, fukk these hoes rhetoric. A lot of this red pill gate way to alt-right stuff has been around for a minute. It’s getting more popularized now as recessions and economic downturn occurs and men seek somebody to blame. It also goes hand in hand with some crippling social skills deficits, glorification of Pimp/hoe mad king strategies and other stuff. I’ve been observing these stuff for a while. But whatever.

Like I said, I’m not surprised there’s some blk women who think his death is karmic. I personally don’t celebrate death but I don’t expect people he disrespected to have tact for somebody who they considered degrading to them or their image.