RIP Kevin Samuels

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I somewhat understand the response, I was expecting more jokes than anything though. The vitriolic hate has been, a lot even for twitter :picard:

I wouldn’t rejoice or say rest in piss if Jamilah Lemieux, Feminista Jones or Brittany Cooper and they’ve wished death and violence on black men. But as you said, people are gonna do their thing regardless.
Did you see the bell hooks thread when she died? A lotta blk women feel about him, the same way a lotta black men feel about feminists. That he spread divisiveness and didn’t help anything and leaned into racist tropes about blk women being masculine and undesirable while he was at it. I dunno why people expect blk women to mourn somebody like that. Not to mention putting a battery in the backs of a lot of self-hating incel types and feeding male delusions with “high value” nonsense. The little bit of his content I saw was a hot mess. But like I said, there are lunatics who will fight u for not liking Lil Wayne or Beyonce…so I know how deep stan wars go and won’t begrudge anybody for feeling his passing away.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm 42...if I felt the SLIGHTEST bit of tightness in my chest I'm calling the paramedics.

KS was 56 and tried to shake off tightness in his chest hoping it would go away.

That decision likely cost him his life.

True. I don’t like going to the emergency room but I had an awkward chest pain when I was 25. It wasn’t tightness tho. Ran straight to the hospital at 11pm. They couldn’t find nothing but till this very day I’m always curious so I have just stuck to eating healthy working out, fasting, detoxing and also eating food good for the heart.

but I will say this. If god were to allow me to live till 65. I ain’t complaining

:yeshrug:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Mark my words: The Red Pill Movement just expanded tenfold with KS's untimely demise. These feminists made an army of new enemies that will end their influence and their reputation.

*yawn* Some of y'all really need some father figures in real life. Coli needs a Big Brehs Program or something.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Did you see the bell hooks thread when she died? A lotta blk women feel about him, the same way a lotta black men feel about feminists. That he spread divisiveness and didn’t help anything and leaned into racist tropes about blk women being masculine and undesirable while he was at it. I dunno why people expect blk women to mourn somebody like that. Not to mention putting a battery in the backs of a lot of self-hating incel types and feeding male delusions with “high value” nonsense. The little bit of his content I saw was a hot mess. But like I said, there are lunatics who will fight u for not liking Lil Wayne or Beyonce…so I know how deep stan wars go and won’t begrudge anybody for feeling his passing away.

There have been people that have died that I do not care for and I didn’t go online on celebrate their death.

Sick behavior

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This kind of speech was already promoted on twitter. That free speech shyt will just bring a balance against all these alphabet blue checks.
No such thing as balance, it will only get worse. Disrespcting a dead black man without repercussion cause he spoke his word, is some shyt no one in the black community should be fukking with. Idc about y'all incels vs black feminist war y'all got goin on, not everyone in this world deserves a voice without consequences.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
This thread has completely devolved. Have some respect

Naw. Let these nikkas hoop lol

They probably stuffing sausage and egg in someone’s BK croissant right now

Looking at their fine cousin’s story or something lol

This shyt ain’t nothing lol