RIP Kevin Samuels

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
What’s more noticeable is how you deflected with that sassy lip smackin thot response, because you couldn’t refute anything he said :russ: :dead:

Don't worry, all the lashing out from the Kevin Kult Klan is because they need hugs. Sensitive thugs and all that good stuff. They just wanna be wanted, man! :therethere:

Okay, now I gotta go for real!
Peace, love, and axle grease!

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i'm torn

i mean he definitely put his foot in the pedal with the women / dating shyt to make money, definitely dreamt of going hollywood, def had sassy gay man energy

but i remember him from as far back as 2016 when bgs ibmor put me on to his content. i cant just keekee it up at another black mans death, just feels shameful.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That's what I don't understand. This site goes in on all types of people. Men and Women.

I get no satisfaction out of this man's death, but a lot of the dudes here are doing the most over how others are reacting to the news.

When you're a polarizing individual, a lot of people will celebrate you and a lot of people will piss on you. When you're alive and dead. Kevin Samuels is no exception.
Yeah there are those who’ve even talked about parents who’ve passed away on this site. All kinds of wild shyt is said online. Imma keep it respectful, but he’s not above reproach.:usure: Especially because if a black woman were to gain fame telling black men that they were useless after the age of 35, ugly and feminine, delusional and undeserving of a high value woman because of their looks and status—dudes would be all kinds of “Rest in piss fat blk bytch.”

There was a tweet comparing him to MLK. That’s how I know people going off the deep end.

Then again, there are people willing to fight and kill over Nicki Minaj—so I just let people due their thing.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What’s more noticeable is how you deflected with that sassy lip smackin thot response, because you couldn’t refute anything he said :russ: :dead:
What’s there to refute? He’s spent his entire early morning thinking about a man he hates, without a woman in his vicinity :mjlol: if you have to explain to people how good your life is the chances are it’s not :sas1: Free game