RIP Kevin Samuels

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Didn't care for some of his takes, but can't deny the impact he made..

If you do a Google search of Kevin Samuels + forums .. the amount of places with threads dedicated to him is mind boggling

From boards dedicated to video games, sneakers, sports, guns, bodybuilding, etc.

And it seems he was taking things to the next level with music video & television appearances

The way he was able to reinvent himself at his age, connect with different age groups & stand out among his peers in a short time span, is actually inspiring

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn.
RIP.

Seeing the comments about him on various social media platforms, reminds me of something Dr. Timothy Golden said on the Champagne Sharks podcast about Derrick Bell (Racial Realism and Critical Race Theory); The real disadvantage of being dead is that you can’t speak for your self anymore…If the only people left that can tell your story are those who disagreed with you, chances are you’re not going to be fairly represented.”

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Agreed. shyt is crazy. Especially him talking about health and actually looking healthy.
Y’all sound like homos with this “but he looked healthy!” stuff. :russ:

The fukk does “look healthy” supposed to mean? You gotta look like you’re about to die to die lol?

Y’all think your daddy was too attractive to die. :mjlol:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the second page it sounds like the date was in healthcare because she knew to ask for a defibrillator.
I hope she is doing ok. This must be traumatic for her.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah there are those who’ve even talked about parents who’ve passed away on this site. All kinds of wild shyt is said online. Imma keep it respectful, but he’s not above reproach.:usure: Especially because if a black woman were to gain fame telling black men that they were useless after the age of 35, ugly and feminine, delusional and undeserving of a high value woman because of their looks and status—dudes would be all kinds of “Rest in piss fat blk bytch.”

There was a tweet comparing him to MLK. That’s how I know people going off the deep end.

Then again, there are people willing to fight and kill over Nicki Minaj—so I just let people due their thing.
I somewhat understand the response, I was expecting more jokes than anything though. The vitriolic hate has been, a lot even for twitter :picard:

I wouldn’t rejoice or say rest in piss if Jamilah Lemieux, Feminista Jones or Brittany Cooper and they’ve wished death and violence on black men. But as you said, people are gonna do their thing regardless.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
funeral-salute-without-remorse.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
And will have the shocked Pikachu face if (when) she gets reprimanded.

Rot in piss? You gotta talk that spicy under a burner
shyt even that leaves a digital footprint I would take it a step further and only say shyt in private where no cameras or mics is around.

All that education and no type of professionalism or tac from these types of people but I’m not surprised

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah there are those who’ve even talked about parents who’ve passed away on this site. All kinds of wild shyt is said online. Imma keep it respectful, but he’s not above reproach.:usure: Especially because if a black woman were to gain fame telling black men that they were useless after the age of 35, ugly and feminine, delusional and undeserving of a high value woman because of their looks and status—dudes would be all kinds of “Rest in piss fat blk bytch.”

There was a tweet comparing him to MLK. That’s how I know people going off the deep end.

Then again, there are people willing to fight and kill over Nicki Minaj—so I just let people due their thing.

Well we def get the right to do that in the future

:sas1:

we’ll just remind them of their antics when Kevin Samuels died

:whoo: