KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Oatmeal... check

Orange Juice... check

Coffee brewing in the 'maker... check

Not giving a fukk about the death of some fakkit Youtube vlogging grifter with (as a fellow Coli user so eloquently put it) auntie potato salad energy who's only marginal value was to a community of lost, women hating nikkas, and turns out was most likely a hypocrite... check

Receiving excessive amusement from aforementioned community of lost, women hating nikkas grieving, crying, and getting bent out of shape at the loss of their father and false idol and the fact that no one truly cares about the death of their zaddy but them... check

Good morning Coli! How are we doing on this beautiful spring day? The lakes have finally opened up around here and fishing season opens soon. Man I'm SUPED as fukk to catch me some lake trout and hopefully a musky or 2. Gonna take a ride out to Walmart soon to get me some fishing line. Any experienced anglers out there with any suggestions? Looking for something that doesn't knot up after letting it out for like the 5th or 6th time. Damn fish grab your bait and swim in circles and next thing you know you're reeling back in a bird's nest. Ain't that the worse?

THIS

IS

F*CKING

GOLD!!!

:russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Imagine having a successful career with your face attached to your account and publicly celebrating someone’s death with no fear of repercussions or shame:francis:
And will have the shocked Pikachu face if (when) she gets reprimanded.

Rot in piss? You gotta talk that spicy under a burner

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Why? Because I can catch my own food? Or because I can afford fishing tackle to spend these wonderful spring and summer days basking by a lake, worry free, and free of the burdens of unnecessary BS that rest of you dumbasses enrapture yourselves in willingly?

I can spend money on superior equipment to then catch a commodity I can then sell to make more money. Or just eat and save myself money on buying food, thus giving me more spending power elsewhere. Independent of anyone else's whims or wants. Isn't that what your zaddy would have considered a "high value man?"

Or am I a "c00n" because I was raised by my parents, raised by my elders, and as a grown man don't need some sassy hypocrite grifter who didn't even have enough intelligence to not suck down Red Bulls like it was water and then compound it by being a fukkin' cokehead?

Or am I a c00n because I wouldn’t be caught dead (unlike your zaddy :skip:) worshipping at the alter of some random dude like the rest of the Kevin Kult Klan?

Not that I particularly care what one of Kevin Samuels' livestock thinks of me, but I'm sure your reply will be amusing to read as I release my bowels after this hearty breakfast. :pachaha:
Notice the one thing missing in this post is any mention of a woman :mjlol: