RIP Kevin Samuels

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Oatmeal... check

Orange Juice... check

Coffee brewing in the 'maker... check

Not giving a fukk about the death of some fakkit Youtube vlogging grifter with (as a fellow Coli user so eloquently put it) auntie potato salad energy who's only marginal value was to a community of lost, women hating nikkas, and turns out was most likely a hypocrite... check

Receiving excessive amusement from aforementioned community of lost, women hating nikkas grieving, crying, and getting bent out of shape at the loss of their father and false idol and the fact that no one truly cares about the death of their zaddy but them... check

Good morning Coli! How are we doing on this beautiful spring day? The lakes have finally opened up around here and fishing season opens soon. Man I'm SUPED as fukk to catch me some lake trout and hopefully a musky or 2. Gonna take a ride out to Walmart soon to get me some fishing line. Any experienced anglers out there with any suggestions? Looking for something that doesn't knot up after letting it out for like the 5th or 6th time. Damn fish grab your bait and swim in circles and next thing you know you're reeling back in a bird's nest. Ain't that the worse?
the most feminine passive aggressive 3 paragraph comment possible…. Check

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
RIP

but you guys be doing the same hateful comments when someone you disagree with dies.

The internet/social media is a cesspool, don’t take it too seriously.
Coli nikkas ain't had no chicken since the news broke :mjcry:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Why? Because I can catch my own food? Or because I can afford fishing tackle to spend these wonderful spring and summer days basking by a lake, worry free, and free of the burdens of unnecessary BS that rest of you dumbasses enrapture yourselves in willingly?

I can spend money on superior equipment to then catch a commodity I can then sell to make more money. Or just eat and save myself money on buying food, thus giving me more spending power elsewhere. Independent of anyone else's whims or wants. Isn't that what your zaddy would have considered a "high value man?"

Or am I a "c00n" because I was raised by my parents, raised by my elders, and as a grown man don't need some sassy hypocrite grifter who didn't even have enough intelligence to not suck down Red Bulls like it was water and then compound it by being a fukkin' cokehead?

Or am I a c00n because I wouldn’t be caught dead (unlike your zaddy :skip:) worshipping at the alter of some random dude like the rest of the Kevin Kult Klan?

Not that I particularly care what one of Kevin Samuels' livestock thinks of me, but I'm sure your reply will be amusing to read as I release my bowels after this hearty breakfast. :pachaha:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
If thism g xx zz
By no means do I agree with how he went about things. Some of his points about people having too high of standard when they brought little was valid

I’ll just say when the next white person who has done harm publicly speaking & through other avenues to our people dies Twitter better have that same energy
They won't.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Oatmeal... check

Orange Juice... check

Not giving a fukk about the death of some fakkit Youtube vlogging grifter with (as a fellow Coli user so eloquently put it) auntie potato salad energy who's only marginal value was to a community of lost, women hating nikkas, and turns out was most likely a hypocrite... check

Receiving excessive amusement from aforementioned community of lost, women hating nikkas grieving, crying, and getting bent out of shape at the loss of their father and false idol and the fact that no one truly cares about the death of their zaddy but them... check

Good morning Coli! How are we doing on this beautiful spring day? The lakes have finally opened up around here and fishing season opens soon. Man I'm SUPED as fukk to catch me some lake trout and hopefully a musky or 2. Gonna take a ride out to Walmart soon to get me some fishing line. Any experienced anglers out there with any suggestions? Looking for something that doesn't knot up after letting it out for like the 5th or 6th time. Damn fish grab your bait and swim in circles and next thing you know you're reeling back in a bird's nest. Ain't that the worse?
:mjcry: Kevin didn't deserve this

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Everybody keeps re-posting this same tweet. She got a point though :pachaha:

One “serious” thing I’ll say about all this- I actually suspect foul play :sas2:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's interesting that no one has really went into any detail on who this other party member was that was with him when he died. Or am I missing something?

Whom would have that info? and tact should be used when releasing it as people are literally saying he was murdered

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why? Because I can catch my own food? Or because I can afford fishing tackle to spend these wonderful spring and summer days basking by a lake, worry free, and free of the burdens of unnecessary BS that rest of you dumbasses enrapture yourselves in willingly?

I can spend money on superior equipment to then catch a commodity I can then sell to make more money. Or just eat and save myself money on buying food, thus giving me more spending power elsewhere. Independent of anyone else's whims or wants. Isn't that what your zaddy would have considered a "high value man?"

Or am I a "c00n" because I was raised by my parents, raised by my elders, and as a grown man don't need some sassy hypocrite grifter who didn't even have enough intelligence to not suck down Red Bulls like it was water and then compound it by being a fukkin' cokehead?

Or am I a c00n because I wouldn’t be caught dead (unlike your zaddy :skip:) worshipping at the alter of some random dude like the rest of the Kevin Kult Klan?

Not that I particularly care what one of Kevin Samuels' livestock thinks of me, but I'm sure your reply will be amusing to read as I release my bowels after this hearty breakfast. :pachaha:
Good grief :picard:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
University professors with checkmarks lying on his name and mocking him in death. What are you talking about?

Imagine having a successful career with your face attached to your account and publicly celebrating someone’s death with no fear of repercussions or shame:francis:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Oatmeal... check

Orange Juice... check

I just negged you …

So I’ll be back

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah, someone assisted his demise outside of his own (ailing) health. Dont ever underestimate the lwngths these feminists will go to kill black men that criticize them. For all we know, they could have laced his weed (or coke?) with fent and make it look like an 'accident'
You think he smoked weed or would dabble in blow? He didn’t strike me as the type but I didn’t watch his videos.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
the most feminine passive aggressive 3 paragraph comment possible…. Check

Another Coli hypocrite Kevin Cum-Guzzla...

So tell me, on what day does zaddy's spirit rise after dying for y'all sins from a cocaine overdose like some whore in a motel room? Will that mark the beginning of Keaster?

Awww... my bad. I can see you're hurt. Come 'ere big fella. Here's a hug for you and the rest of the Kevin Kult Klan :therethere: