RIP Kevin Samuels

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Another Coli hypocrite Kevin Cum-Guzzla...

So tell me, on what day does zaddy's spirit rise after dying for y'all sins from a cocaine overdose like some whore in a motel room? Will that mark the beginning of Keaster?

Awww... my bad. I can see you're hurt. Come 'ere big fella. Here's a hug for you and the rest of the Kevin Kult Klan :therethere:

What’s your interactions with women like? Just want to see if your beliefs match the shyt talking you doing.

Since you were raised by both your parents like I was what’s your take on women and dating and marriage currently?

:ohhh:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Well, my work here is done.

Time for a sh1t, shower, shave, and off to the store for some new fishing equipment. Probably hit up a bar for a lunch special and some suds.

Y'all enjoy this most blessed of days, and be sure to lay off the negative energy, red bulls, and cocaine. Because she don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lieeeee... Cocaine!:blessed:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
What’s more noticeable is how you deflected with that sassy lip smackin thot ass response, because you couldn’t refute anything he said :russ: :dead:

He’s talking about being raised by his family. Unless he was actually an orphan than there ain’t much that could be said. It ain’t that deep.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Wow so this is real? RIP and I was never a fan. But some of these post and tweets are completely over the top. Just because he was probably moist af and his fanbase consisted of manosphere red pilled weirdos doesn’t warrant this amount of vitriol. I hope he wasn’t on some freaky ass Gilluim shyt during the TOD

I didn't fukk with him either, got nothing against him...but I never needed any help or guidance :hubie: anyway I don't fukk with twitter like that but my lord :picard:. I ain't never seen so much hate for a black man in my life :gucci:

Something wrong if that's how things is going down for a breh, aint nothing anybody has ever said warrants that much hate :snoop:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
What’s more noticeable is how you deflected with that sassy lip smackin thot response, because you couldn’t refute anything he said :russ: :dead:
To be honest everything he typed were ad hominem's, insults, personal anecdotes, gossip and unconfirmed rumors. It's not worth refuting.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
What’s your interactions with women like? Just want to see if your beliefs match the shyt talking you doing.

Since you were raised by both your parents like I was what’s your take on women and dating and marriage currently?

:ohhh:

Nunya fukking business.

We're both NYC cats. You know how it is.

Be blessed.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To all my toxic brehs, we not letting Kevin go this easily...

I have a very credible source that can vouch, Kevin is alive and well. He secretly moved to Malaysia.

Hard on these old crusty hoes forever, legends never die :birdman: