RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Boipic on Lifetime?
who should play him?

The same guy Biggie woulda fukked before all them XScape b1tches :skip:

Edited to add: Caught my first neg from one of his cum-guzzlas. The Kevin Kult Klan negging me just feeds the beast, I love it! @DatBoiHawk, how does it feel to need a man you have zero personal connection to throw a ring in your nose, tie a rope to it, and lead you around in life? What brought you to the point that, as an adult, you needed another man (a fakkit at that) to idolize and worship? Enquiring minds wanna know? Also, was he really God to us in the form of Allah? :ahh:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. A lot of brothers have been raised to hate and attack anyone who holds women accountable. It runs real deep and I've never really heard it spoke on. If you really think about how much we as Black men lie and pander to Black women, it make sense how upset they are when challenged. The whole Black Mama can't do no wrong has spread to all Black women. And we've created a woman Frankenstein.

B b b bu but all black women are God and black men are nothing :mjcry:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My View on the brother

1. Prior to his blow up on social media dude was spot on with the colognes

2. Dude was hard on brothers on telling brothers how you should dressed for careers, how you should approach job interviews and better yourself for quality women… UNLIKE WOMEN, MEN TOOK IN THE ADVICE AND MOVED ON, nobody was upset

AND THEN 2019/2020 HIT AND a few women called in asking how to get a man and Kevin told them the truth on WHAT MEN WANT - COOPERATION, SUBMISSIVENESS AND FEMININITY AND EVERY fukkING SHOW 90% OF THE WOMEN WHEN ASK WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE , THEY ALL SAY “ EDUCATION, THEIR DEGREE, THEIR CAREER, THEIR CAR, THEIR PLACE THEY LIVE AND COOK AND CLEAN”…

not once did u hear a sister in particular say at least one of the things Kevin said a man wants and it turned into the guilt, the shame, the insults towards him

and then u also had the coli and DJ envy types of dudes who fear women and the ones who simp on women come in and bashed on the brother as well

BUT ALL IN ALL RIP TO HOMIE WHO ONLY WANTED TO SEE BLACK PEOPLE BUILD A SOLID RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER INSTEAD OF THIS DELUSIONAL BULLshyt MANY nikkaS WANT TO LIVE…

hope he left his daughter a nice life insurance policy

this right here

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It's interesting that no one has really went into any detail on who this other party member was that was with him when he died. Or am I missing something?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wow so this is real? RIP and I was never a fan. But some of these post and tweets are completely over the top. Just because he was probably moist af and his fanbase consisted of manosphere red pilled weirdos doesn’t warrant this amount of vitriol. I hope he wasn’t on some freaky ass Gilluim shyt during the TOD

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
RIP for sure but some of these nikkas is jumping the shark acting like we lost a pillar of the community or some shyt:russ:

My cheeks hurt, my stomach hurts, and my lips are cracked than a mf.. from laughing so hard all morning at this thread :laff::laff: :laff:

#rafters

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Oatmeal... check

Orange Juice... check

Coffee brewing in the 'maker... check

Not giving a fukk about the death of some fakkit Youtube vlogging grifter with (as a fellow Coli user so eloquently put it) auntie potato salad energy who's only marginal value was to a community of lost, women hating nikkas, and turns out was most likely a hypocrite... check

Receiving excessive amusement from aforementioned community of lost, women hating nikkas grieving, crying, and getting bent out of shape at the loss of their father and false idol and the fact that no one truly cares about the death of their zaddy but them... check

Good morning Coli! How are we doing on this beautiful spring day? The lakes have finally opened up around here and fishing season opens soon. Man I'm SUPED as fukk to catch me some lake trout and hopefully a musky or 2. Gonna take a ride out to Walmart soon to get me some fishing line. Any experienced anglers out there with any suggestions? Looking for something that doesn't knot up after letting it out for like the 5th or 6th time. Damn fish grab your bait and swim in circles and next thing you know you're reeling back in a bird's nest. Ain't that the worse?
c00n

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By no means do I agree with how he went about things. Some of his points about people having too high of standard when they brought little was valid

I’ll just say when the next white person who has done harm publicly speaking & through other avenues to our people dies Twitter better have that same energy