RIP Kevin Samuels

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So it turns out another hateful internet guru turns out to be a total hypocrite all the way to his grave. Died alone, in poor health, in an apartment that don't even belong to him, no family members to even write out the death certificate, absolutely nothing of value left behind, just a physically and mentally pour individual who led other phyiscally and mentally poor individuals into hiding their insecurities about women and money into superficial, overcompensating bully-egos.

I bet when Ben Shapiro finally kicks the bucket they'll find Wu-Tang albums, Ebony big butt magazines, and his Air Jordans collection.

Not gonna go in on the dead but man y'all need to get off these internet thought leaders. The second coming of Malcolm X aint on YouTube he's actually on television putting in the real work. He's not recording himself talking out his ass for an hour with no one to challenge his views and then uploading it. He's putting in years gathering intense research and trying to publish a real, peer-reviewed book to be read and criticized through the ages.

There's a reason these cats don't have a legitimate career in anything they espouse and have to turn to social media blogging for their own selective audience. It's a damn hustle of rhetoric and talk, not action or solution. They're all phony. Maybe one day y'all will learn to stop trusting these toxic internet figures.
Your entire post is based of things that are untrue. Nothing you said has been confirmed. You in a form of social media talking down on someone who made millions off social media in a very short time. But yet you made it seem like he wasn’t legit because he was on SM and not tv. Your POV is awful, you need to keep this bs to your self

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Oatmeal... check

Orange Juice... check

Coffee brewing in the 'maker... check

Not giving a fukk about the death of some fakkit Youtube vlogging grifter with (as a fellow Coli user so eloquently put it) auntie potato salad energy who's only marginal value was to a community of lost, women hating nikkas, and turns out was most likely a hypocrite... check

Receiving excessive amusement from aforementioned community of lost, women hating nikkas grieving, crying, and getting bent out of shape at the loss of their father and false idol and the fact that no one truly cares about the death of their zaddy but them... check

Good morning Coli! How are we doing on this beautiful spring day? The lakes have finally opened up around here and fishing season opens soon. Man I'm SUPED as fukk to catch me some lake trout and hopefully a musky or 2. Gonna take a ride out to Walmart soon to get me some fishing line. Any experienced anglers out there with any suggestions? Looking for something that doesn't knot up after letting it out for like the 5th or 6th time. Damn fish grab your bait and swim in circles and next thing you know you're reeling back in a bird's nest. Ain't that the worse?

Last edited:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
the thing is all these black women and men celebrating guess what nothing is going to change just because kevin is gone

you'll still be a cumbucket, still struggle to find a decent man to marry you, you'll still be fat,

This post right here is the perfect encapsulation of what’s wrong with these redpill/manosphere types. They claim to have equal critique of men and women, yet somehow all the vitriol is reserved for the latter

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
University professors with checkmarks lying on his name and mocking him in death. What are you talking about?

I don’t think obese middle-aged women should be so quit to celebrate someone’s untimely demise. Ms Uju looks like she’s got hypertension, high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes. :huhldup:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Thank god these people were fetuses when Patrice died:russ:

1366.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

now back to regularly scheduled programming, where the main representatives of black men in the media are athletes and rappers with an 8th grade education.

We back to square one :mjlol:

You cannot tell me that his death is coincidental. There has to be foul play involved from the feminists that hated his guts.