RIP Kevin Samuels

ReasonableMatic

Daps
He was certainly a catalyst for change in the Black community and the dating market. I've talked to non-Black men who loved his message and followed him. Even men in serious relationships or married.

At the core of it I believe he wanted to help the Black community and see more of us married and together. Sure he found a niche with his YouTube channel, was controversial, and at times wrong, but as he mentioned he's just one man and he was trying to make us do better.

I do at least hope more men come together. Shame he didn't have more men's content to empower one another and actually build our own communities more.

Talking to women about relationships and marriage got more clicks. He did say after talking to The Lead Attorney that "This is just the beginning." Unfortunately we didn't see his idea come more into fruition.

No one is checking them and there is no punishment or recourse for it. Men get shyt on all the time. Johnny Depp is fighting for his reputation after it getting tarnished for years over Amber and he's a White man.

Black men do definitely have a lot to do.

I hope we can truthfully come together.
Ofcourse you’re gonna hear non-Black people sayin they LOVE Kevin Samuel and his Anti-Black talking points interpreted as “empowerment” by dummies smh

Daps
Reppin
St louis
If you nikkas act like this when that
c00n fakkit tommy dies i'm gonna
fukk up alot of you nikkas day.
I'm poppin a bottle.
UKVu0t8.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Some of the posts in here:mjlol:

Dude was not some prophet....he was just a "reformed" homo that had mid relationship advice and platitudes about black folk

Save yourself and your loved ones....stop leaning on internet charlatans

I haven't even read the entire thread, just skimming through and wow they acting like.....you know, I'm stay quiet.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hope it isn't true...

The Black Manosphere is gonna be in tears at this news especially Oshay, SPK Speaks, Book of Alpharomy, Coach Greg Adams, and Stephiscold.

Kevin Samuels spoke the truth to Black women and they felt it like Razor blades.

May other men step up and deliver his message 100 fold :birdman:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
These are faceless avatars and this was after years of divest freaks making weekly viral bullet bag jokes. Oh and more importantly right after women did the samething to that guy that died in the same kind of situation (not the African nikka that just got stabbed by a Becky)

Being faceless doesn't change anything. Some of you would probably be saying they're blackfishing if they had images next to their names.

I've been online long before divestors were a thing. When #RuinaBlackGirlMondays was a thing.

People can pretend this shyt wasn't a thing on Twitter. I won't. And most nikkas here know what it was in that 2012-2016 era.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The rest of this decade ‘bout to be wild asf. I don’t think I’m gonna make it…

Yeah, you will, but those feminist won't, especially the fat ones.

They made the folly of dissing a man at his influential prime that died abruptly. That folly could mean the beginning of the end of their reign that started in the 70s.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
He made a career out of shytting on black women. Single black women who were trying to better themselves by finding a man who could provide. Single black mothers who were looking for a father figure for their children. I’m not saying I’m happy he’s dead (if he is). I’m saying that when you put hatred and negativity out into the universe, don’t be surprised when it comes back to bite you. Let this be a wake up call to all the misogynoirists out there. You know who you are…

Those women that shytted on KS aint all black women. The "pick me" black woman will shyt on you, as well as any feminist that hate black men.

Now that KS is gone and those samefeminists are mocking his death, no one, not even the moderate women, respects them anymore.