RIP Kevin Samuels

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
The fact that black women feel comfortable mocking the death of any black man in public - proves that black men have alot of work to do.

Our ancestors would have never tolerated such foolishness.

Also, black men gotta BIG OURSELVES UP..... the KS wave was a product of black men putting our dollars together.

We funded the show, we paid for the set, we funded his travel expenses. Black men dropped racks on KS each week.

No white man, no sponsor, no foreign backing... it was all black men putting money in the pot, with some women and other races sprinkled in the mix.

but the KS wave was a product of black men working together.... and it went global.

From NY to Paris to East Africa.....
On this very site brehs ruthlessly mocked the death of Bell Hooks. I agree mocking any recently deceased person is in poor taste but how yall holding black women to a standard we don't even hold each other to?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't the same since the Fewtch video :francis:

RIP, didn't agree with his hustle, but it was a hustle so can't hate. Either genetics or this man couldn't handle the stress from blowing up.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk if dude is actually dead tho. There’s no real confirmation yet. Only secondhand sources. There’s a reason why no reputable site has reported on it yet.

Dude could be laid up in a hospital bed somewhere still alive for all we know
I know what you mean but the news is way too widespread now for it to be a hoax people that interacted with him paying tributes, it's not like back in the day where a rumour can explode for a while. Not like he kept a low profile in his final years for something like that to work.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I care more about BM and BW having great marriages more than I give a shyt about dribbling a fukking Basketball and i played college ball and lived it at one time. This shyt is way more important.

I respect him and any man, what's wrong with that, you don't respect nikkas?
She’s speaking bad faith

women look for their fathers that their mother forced out in men by wanting that “provider” shyt. Not just for attention. The only person who gives a woman unlimited money on whim unconditionally and doesn’t want anything in return is her father.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
On this very site brehs ruthlessly mocked the death of Bell Hooks. I agree mocking any recently deceased person is in poor taste but how yall holding black women to a standard we don't even hold each other to?

why would I hold myself to the same standard of a woman?

that doesnt even make sense.

the women of any group should be uncomfortable disrespecting their men in public because their livelihood and their health/safety should be connected to those men.

unfortunately black men in america are missing that crucial element

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Kevin is not a young gun
He is in his 50s
He should not be mixing uppers red bull with depressants alcohol
If it'd true it looks like he put himself in cardiac arrest by consuming too much and engaging in sexual activities by the AK video

Not a good combo and a man of his age will go from just that if he doesn't get help soon enough
It's far more likely drugs was involved than anything else

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Samuels not a representative of Black people and I'm indifferent.. Don't pull that victim self pitying sht with me.
Man you dumb as shyt, who said he was? I'm saying you a weirdo for saying it's cool for scorned women to be happy for his death like he personally harmed them.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I know what you mean but the news is way too widespread now for it to be a hoax people that interacted with him paying tributes, it's not like back in the day where a rumour can explode for a while. Not like he kept a low profile in his final years for something like that to work.
Yeah seems like it may be legit. Too many people at this point.

Kinda sucks tho, thecoli will be without a lot of material and people to roast. Some of the greatest coli eras were with internet father figures like Tariq, Sotomayor, and Umar.

Coli was really on its way out before Kevin Samuels came along. It is what it is tho.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
in this day and age if he was alive it would literally take just lifting up his phone
he's gone, we all gotta go one day. For someone who wasn't known a few years ago at least he will remembered and his content will live on

Rest easy kev

He served his purpose to wake up the black community from superficial delusions :wow:

He stood with the intentions of righteousness. That's why he will be remembered, while the simp panderer that died is already forgotten by his female supporters.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don't agree with speaking ill of the (supposed) deceased but how are yall acting shocked that he fell out of favor with black women :russ:. His videos are hilariously ruthless lmao.

Ayo man :russ:

Crazy shyt is she not even bad looking, she a decent looking big chick it’s just her attitude that’s :hhh:

I really hope this a rumor but there’s a dude in the last few pages who said he know more he can’t speak on

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I can’t believe that a guy who y’all heard of just a few years ago has y’all reeling like this.

thread ain’t even 2 years old. :picard:

woulda thought your childhood friend died

Just weird is all….

When you live with truth and rightousness, your flowers and praises will be eternal.