RIP Kevin Samuels

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What are they saying and what groups so I can avoid them too?

They're celebrating...a lot of them are my Facebook friends. This one goof named Brotha Numsie...well that's his "alter ego" is letting jokes fly and all of them are laughing. A lot more too...I just logged in via my browser so I don't see all of it

Daps
Like plenty of others have pointed out, it's pretty funny seeing so many people in here getting bent out of shape and foaming at the mouth seething hot hearing about other people gloating and clowning his death, yet if we each had 1/10th of a penny for everytime someone dies that TLR didn't like for any hundreds of reasons (and usually not very imaginative ones) behaving the same way, we'd all be billionaires. We could collectively end world hunger with all the takeout orders that get posted in here on a weekly basis when someone the consensus in here doesn't care for dies.

So on the one hand, while I find the hypocrisy amusing, it oddly gives me some hope that a good number of you maybe DO possess the traits of empathy and humanity that the rest of most of us in the real world exhibit, and that all of the toxic bullshyt hurled around at various groups of people and individuals in here on a reg is just an internet act fostered out of boredom, frustration, and a need for entertainment and comaraderie.

If it doesn't feel good to you to be mocked, offended, or ridiculed, then why does their exist such a want to put others in that same predicament?

Golden Rule is a pretty good mantra to try and live and behave by, even online.

:yeshrug:

Anyway, RIP to KS. I only know of him from this forum and never checked out much of his content. But it's sad to see someone go at a relatively young age at the peak of his notoriety and career.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
RIP.

Ironic since he told women they’d die alone living how they live.

The truth is life isn’t promised to anyone.

We don’t know when we’re going so just try to be the best person you can be. And try to spread as much positivity while you’re here cuz you won’t be here that long.
How is it ironic when it's reported he was with a woman when he collapsed?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
If you nikkas act like this when that
c00n fakkit tommy dies i'm gonna
fukk up alot of you nikkas day.
I'm poppin a bottle.
UKVu0t8.gif
Who is tommy?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So it turns out another hateful internet guru turns out to be a total hypocrite all the way to his grave. Died alone, in poor health, in an apartment that don't even belong to him, no family members to even write out the death certificate, absolutely nothing of value left behind, just a physically and mentally pour individual who led other phyiscally and mentally poor individuals into hiding their insecurities about women and money into superficial, overcompensating bully-egos.

I bet when Ben Shapiro finally kicks the bucket they'll find Wu-Tang albums, Ebony big butt magazines, and his Air Jordans collection.

Not gonna go in on the dead but man y'all need to get off these internet thought leaders. The second coming of Malcolm X aint on YouTube he's actually on television putting in the real work. He's not recording himself talking out his ass for an hour with no one to challenge his views and then uploading it. He's putting in years gathering intense research and trying to publish a real, peer-reviewed book to be read and criticized through the ages.

There's a reason these cats don't have a legitimate career in anything they espouse and have to turn to social media blogging for their own selective audience. It's a damn hustle of rhetoric and talk, not action or solution. They're all phony. Maybe one day y'all will learn to stop trusting these toxic internet figures.