RIP Kevin Samuels

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I wasn't a fan like that, but a seemingly healthy blk man in his 50s just drops dead and ppl talkin bout all kinds of other shyt. This is sad. Brothas strugglin to see 60 even when healthy now:mjtf:
John Henry based off of nikkas working hard and dying early on their feet

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
n7dI1jB.png

mq6KLor.png

axLgiQD.png

5jBA1I0.png

sSN6pGj.png

LAypUGG.png

oZQnPlY.png

DZQ3zQ4.png

That ain't even the half of it.

This shyt was jokes to nikkas.

Thanks breh, I don’t fukk with wenches and kind of adopt a “hold your own nuts” kind of mentality when it comes to all things involving them but unless your real scum when people die.:whoa:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
why do the righteous ones always gotta go early?... the main catalysts for change

KS Already sparked the change. These feminists who mocked his death, overplayed their hand. They made a whole new generation of men following in his footsteps, as well as many women are now looking at those feminists as :mjtf: for mocking his death, even when they themselves never liked his message much....

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
Where do ya'll get this father figure talk from? We all watched Kobe. He was none of our father figure and we all loved him. Why is it when nikkas like someone, ya'll call that nikka a father figure

Be objective and not emotional for a second.

Y’all don’t JUST like the man. You respect him, revere him, admire him, and staunchly defend his honor. And for what? What’s the reason for the fervent admiration? He’s not Kobe. You don’t admire his skill, athleticism, talent—nothing. You admire his thoughts. His very basic thoughts. Ask yourself why.

This is a random man who said nothing profound. His ideas didn’t shake up the world. He was inflammatory and sassy like every other gossiping queen. But y’all need men to look up to so you latch on to whomever you perceive as “wise”—like you would a father. That’s why people say y’all consistently look for father figures.

Women do it too when they need to fill a father void, but they usually latch onto men for external validation. Y’all do it for guidance, leadership, and enlightenment, hence why you latch onto pseudo-intellects with ~new ideas~. You are searching for a leader. A dad. A father. Kevin Samuels filled that void for many of you, whether you admit it or not.