RIP Kevin Samuels

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We are going to have to go to war with these hoes and their supporters soon. They don't want anything but disfunction. There ain't any other way.

Mark my words: The Red Pill Movement just expanded tenfold with KS's untimely demise. These feminists made an army of new enemies that will end their influence and their reputation.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A large coffee from starbucks has more caffeine than red bull. People talk like it's crack

Kevin is not a young gun
He is in his 50s
He should not be mixing uppers red bull with depressants alcohol
If it'd true it looks like he put himself in cardiac arrest by consuming too much and engaging in sexual activities by the AK video

Not a good combo and a man of his age will go from just that if he doesn't get help soon enough

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Be objective and not emotional for a second.

Y’all don’t JUST like the man. You respect him, revere him, admire him, and staunchly defend his honor. And for what? What’s the reason for the fervent admiration? He’s not Kobe. You don’t admire his skill, athleticism, talent—nothing. You admire his thoughts. His very basic thoughts. Ask yourself why.

This is a random man who said nothing profound. His ideas didn’t shake up the world. He was inflammatory and sassy like every other gossiping queen. But y’all need men to look up to so you latch on to whomever you perceive as “wise”—like you would a father. That’s why people say y’all consistently look for father figures.

Women do it too when they need to fill a father void, but they usually latch onto men for external validation. Y’all do it for guidance, leadership, and enlightenment, hence why you latch onto pseudo-intellects with ~new ideas~. You are searching for a leader. A dad. A father. Kevin Samuels filled that void for many of you, whether you admit it or not.
I care more about BM and BW having great marriages more than I give a shyt about dribbling a fukking Basketball and i played college ball and lived it at one time. This shyt is way more important.

I respect him and any man, what's wrong with that, you don't respect nikkas?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
RIP.

Ironic since he told women they’d die alone living how they live.

The truth is life isn’t promised to anyone.

We don’t know when we’re going so just try to be the best person you can be. And try to spread as much positivity while you’re here cuz you won’t be here that long.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
All breh did was tell these average women to stop curving the average breh thinking they can pull a 1% breh, and his deaths gets treated like this? My god....

War against these feminists are inevitable . We Got to end them, before they Native American'd the Black Community altogether.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The fact that black women feel comfortable mocking the death of any black man in public - proves that black men have alot of work to do.

Our ancestors would have never tolerated such foolishness.

Also, black men gotta BIG OURSELVES UP..... the KS wave was a product of black men putting our dollars together.

We funded the show, we paid for the set, we funded his travel expenses. Black men dropped racks on KS each week.

No white man, no sponsor, no foreign backing... it was all black men putting money in the pot, with some women and other races sprinkled in the mix.

but the KS wave was a product of black men working together.... and it went global.

From NY to Paris to East Africa.....

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
n7dI1jB.png

mq6KLor.png

axLgiQD.png

5jBA1I0.png

sSN6pGj.png

LAypUGG.png

oZQnPlY.png

DZQ3zQ4.png

That ain't even the half of it.

This shyt was jokes to nikkas.

These are faceless avatars and this was after years of divest freaks making weekly viral bullet bag jokes. Oh and more importantly right after women did the samething to that guy that died in the same kind of situation (not the African nikka that just got stabbed by a Becky)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was certainly a catalyst for change in the Black community and the dating market. I've talked to non-Black men who loved his message and followed him. Even men in serious relationships or married.

At the core of it I believe he wanted to help the Black community and see more of us married and together. Sure he found a niche with his YouTube channel, was controversial, and at times wrong, but as he mentioned he's just one man and he was trying to make us do better.

I do at least hope more men come together. Shame he didn't have more men's content to empower one another and actually build our own communities more.

Talking to women about relationships and marriage got more clicks. He did say after talking to The Lead Attorney that "This is just the beginning." Unfortunately we didn't see his idea come more into fruition.

The fact that black women feel comfortable mocking the death of any black man in public - proves that black men have alot of work to do.

Our ancestors would have never tolerated such foolishness.

Also, black men gotta BIG OURSELVES UP..... the KS wave was a product of black men putting our dollars together.

We funded the show, we paid for the set, we funded his travel expenses. Black men dropped racks on KS each week.

No white man, no sponsor, no foreign backing... it was all black men putting money in the pot, with some women and other races sprinkled in the mix.

but the KS wave was a product of black men working together.... and it went global.

From NY to Paris to East Africa.....

No one is checking them and there is no punishment or recourse for it. Men get shyt on all the time. Johnny Depp is fighting for his reputation after it getting tarnished for years over Amber and he's a White man.

Black men do definitely have a lot to do.

I hope we can truthfully come together.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What confirmation has there been?

I just looked online and there’s still no definite confirmation

His fans hated my guts in that thread but I actually don’t hate the man, definitely didn’t wish anything bad on him

I hope it ain’t true

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Kevin was a breath of fresh air....

a black man.. who wasnt a rapper... who didnt have to answer to corporate white execs... didnt have to bow down to the men from Israel... didnt have to kiss democrat ass.... didnt have to censor himself because he was self-made and self-paid.... brought suits back.... encouraged black men to shut up and work 16 hours a day... encouraged black men to become self-sufficient.... encouraged black men to aim high.

RIP to the Chieftain.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Indeed, but the excess work hours after a certain age will kill you.