RIP Kevin Samuels

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Some of the posts in here:mjlol:

Dude was not some prophet....he was just a "reformed" homo that had mid relationship advice and platitudes about black folk

Save yourself and your loved ones....stop leaning on internet charlatans
A "gay" man with two ex-wives and a daughter who never even so much as had a gay man pretend to be a lover from the past? :comeon:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I am not to familiar with his content because as a grown man I am not taking dating advise from another man but was his shyt really that bad to the point of people celebrating his death?:picard:

And all these females celebrating does that mean we have free reign to sing and dance and jump for joy when any of these swirlers or pushers for swirling dies?

nikkas were already doing this. I saw nothing but nikkas clowning and making jokes about Lauren Smith Fields in comment sections.

Daps
For the record, I really hate that dude is gone.

I wasn't a fan but I'm not gonna lie, I hate seeing my coli brehs in pain. Brothas is really hurting in this thread cause KS meant something to them. If nothing else, I feel terrible cause yall feel terrible.

There's some real hurt and pain in these posts, and there's nothing wrong with that. I would feel the same way if someone I listened to and felt a rapport with suddenly passed.

I'm wishing peace to all my brothers tonight.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
For the record, I really hate that dude is gone.

I wasn't a fan but I'm not gonna lie, I hate seeing my coli brehs in pain. Brothas is really hurting in this thread cause KS meant something to them. If nothing else, I feel terrible cause yall feel terrible.

There's some real hurt and pain in these posts, and there's nothing wrong with that. I would feel the same way if someone I listened to and felt a rapport with suddenly passed.

I'm wishing peace to all my brothers tonight.
May he R.I.P but the biggest pain is some of our women think accountability is hate. These brehettes are blinded by their greed.