RIP Kevin Samuels

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:gucci: You imbecile. It's not only this situation that elicits those thoughts-- do you really believe the black community is on the uptick? The answer is no nikka. Every year our net worth continues to dwindle. It's projected by 2050 that Black net worth will hit zero. We exist almost exclusively to consume and entertain. Meanwhile, every other group is rising. nikkas from Guatemala are showing up and surpassing us. Open your eyes.
African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053
Shut the fukk up. You know that's not what you were referring to.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
rip
drinking some of that redbull poison in honor of the brother this morning :mjcry:
condolences to his family

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If Kevin went at Black Men the way he went at Black Women you wouldn't have kept watching his content :unimpressed:

:mjlol:@ crying over this fakkit c00n who argued with women for 5 hour broadcasts.

Goddamn some of you need help.

He went just as hard with the men. Nobody cares though. No big deal. Accountability is not in the modern day Black American woman's vocabulary.

And Umm Ma'am? Dress size?

:mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Damn i just woke and i see this on the front page. Has it been confirmed true? Was it suicide? Drugs? Murder?

But why some of yall rejoicing like Jim Crow just died? :scust:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Is he really dead or is it the cop with the same name true?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Some of the posts in here:mjlol:

Dude was not some prophet....he was just a "reformed" homo(ALLEDGEDLY:lolbron:) that had mid relationship advice and platitudes about black folk. I dont agree certain folk.on.twitter celebrating his death, thats in poor taste regardless of how.you felt about him

Save yourself and your loved ones....stop leaning on internet charlatans

Last edited:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Brother he legit had heart issues and I knew somebody that was there. That’s all I can let be known.

Then why post this in the first place?

The confusion regarding this situation is the same with or without your post.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am not to familiar with his content because as a grown man I am not taking dating advise from another man but was his shyt really that bad to the point of people celebrating his death?:picard:

And all these females celebrating does that mean we have free reign to sing and dance and jump for joy when any of these swirlers or pushers for swirling dies?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
For some reason this death is more shocking than actual 'celebrity' deaths
I'm so genuinely confused....

its almost scripted....

he got lots of fame very recently spreading a very specific message specifically also targeting overweight women then HE dies ?!?! of cardiac arrest

Kevin Samuels of ALL people ?!

NOW ?!

I find this way more shocking than when actual celebs die.

I'm in disbelief...

Yeah, someone assisted his demise outside of his own (ailing) health. Dont ever underestimate the lwngths these feminists will go to kill black men that criticize them. For all we know, they could have laced his weed (or coke?) with fent and make it look like an 'accident'

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I am not to familiar with his content because as a grown man I am not taking dating advise from another man but was his shyt really that bad to the point of people celebrating his death?:picard:

And all these females celebrating does that mean we have free reign to sing and dance and jump for joy when any of these swirlers or pushers for swirling dies?

Its open season for the divestors and TRAITORS of the black community :demonic: