RIP Kevin Samuels

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Funny how ya'll disregard that he went at the men first. :mjlol: Wasn't until he started hurting your feelings with the truth it was a problem.

If Kevin went at Black Men the way he went at Black Women you wouldn't have kept watching his content :unimpressed:

:mjlol:@ crying over this fakkit c00n who argued with women for 5 hour broadcasts.

Goddamn some of you need help.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They diabolical. This bytch really called a hospital asking if he was there. Now they asking the viewers to call and cry or call and act like they his sister to find out if he's dead.:dwillhuh:

If I was law enforcement, she would be investigated for murder. :sas2:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
His content was all about what women needed to do to get a HIGH VALUE MAN. Almost never about what men needed to do to get a HIGH VALUE WOMAN. The fact the first phrase was more common than the second is all the proof needed that he was not an objective host. He clearly had problems with women. You cant honestly watch Aba & Preach then watch Kevin Samuels and say he wasn’t one sided compared to them.
Then why don’t you make a page about men going after high value women?:mjtf:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Either Shea Butter Central or Red Pill Revolution about to be devastated on however this turns out

Already, you hear dudes wanting to carry his torch of his message. Killing someone at the height of their fame is the worst thing a smart enemy wants, because their message will EXPLODE across all mediums of social media.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
seeing people celebrate this lets me know we're lost as a community. This is some sad shyt.

I wasn't even a fan like that.

STFU. White people been running up the score on the rest of the world for 500 years, but nikkas want to act like KS death is karmic in some way. We're a doomed people.
Judging Black people as doomed because of what some idiots on twitter are doing says more about your dumb ass than anyone else.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
A middle aged black man tells the next generation to take some accountability, get their lives under control and be realistic in their dating expectations and we have people celebrating and cracking jokes over his supposed passing away.

If ever you needed proof of how broken matriarchal communities are.

Hopefully this isn't true but RIP to Kevin if it is.

They murdered his ass.

These feminists will go all the way to kill black men trying to restore order in the household. They are whole white supremacists.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Judging Black people as doomed because of what some idiots on twitter are doing says more about your dumb ass than anyone else.
:gucci: You imbecile. It's not only this situation that elicits those thoughts-- do you really believe the black community is on the uptick? The answer is no nikka. Every year our net worth continues to dwindle. It's projected by 2050 that Black net worth will hit zero. We exist almost exclusively to consume and entertain. Meanwhile, every other group is rising. nikkas from Guatemala are showing up and surpassing us. Open your eyes.
African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053