RIP Kevin Samuels

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Yeah, someone assisted his demise outside of his own (ailing) health. Dont ever underestimate the lwngths these feminists will go to kill black men that criticize them. For all we know, they could have laced his weed (or coke?) with fent and make it look like an 'accident'

I dont think KS the type to move sloppy & have random new p*ssy around him.

that man was doing consultations, collaborations, and shows all day 7 days per week.

I think his body just gave up on him.... he said he been grinding for the past 40 years straight.... still going hard into his mid-50s

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I am not to familiar with his content because as a grown man I am not taking dating advise from another man but was his shyt really that bad to the point of people celebrating his death?:picard:

And all these females celebrating does that mean we have free reign to sing and dance and jump for joy when any of these swirlers or pushers for swirling dies?
If we were really these femicidal beasts that beat them on impulse that they claim we are they wouldn’t be doing the shyt they’re doing

Black Americans the only female lead group
The only group with men statistically more feminist than the women
The only group with feminist women saying we’ve made gains in our attitudes towards women.
Yet the slander persists

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
KS, you can rest assured that we will do our part to reinforce the message and have your legacy shine as bright as the sun…
:wow:

Those feminists had a whole community behind them, and they had their world turned upside down by ONE, yes, just ONE man.

Imagine when 10,000 brehs take up KS's cause at once??? :damn:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Twitter aint taking nun serious

Sumthing wrong wit yall nikkas :deadmanny:
]

Those fat bytches gonna join him s9on due to health issues.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Those feminists had a whole community behind them, and they had their world turned upside down by ONE, yes, just ONE man.

Imagine when 10,000 brehs take up KS's cause at once??? :damn:
We finna mobilize and march thru these streets…

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If youre a black man that reaches your 60s - you should give yourself a round of applause.

you survived 9 months in the womb... you avoided gun violence.... you avoided heart failure.... you avoided stroke... you avoided lung failure... you avoided kidney failure... you avoided car accidents... you avoided cancer.

That shyt is an achievement.

I got an uncle in his 50s that recently had a stroke and was stuck alone for days inside his home.... now he doesnt even remember his own family.... memory wiped away like a blank CD.

I agree. Black men gotta watch the sodium that they eat. I mean, watch it A LOT. Become a borderline vegetarian if you have to.