RIP Kevin Samuels

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
thats an excellent analysis....

because when we examine cultures where the men literally put foot to ass..... the women dont operate that way.

Repped+
According to my Vanderbilt grad sis, the women come here and then spill the beans about how the men elsewhere beat them and then claim all Black Men do it

the Women over here finger wave to nikkas built linebackers who don’t do nothing but act like we rip them to shreds immediately.

the black American man is Edmond Dantes in the Chateau d’If

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I didn't listen to him but his bit on Willow Smith had me in tears. RiP.
Lmao it was facts. Why the fukk that girl shytting on her father? fukk Jada, I’d slap that scandalous shameless whore if I could.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
nikkas were already doing this. I saw nothing but nikkas clowning and making jokes about Lauren Smith Fields in comment sections.

I am not trying to act asinine but do you have any concrete evidence of that? All I have seen is black men saying you made your bed now lie in it kind of statements. No one out right celebrating and whooping with joy. I could be wrong though hence why some evidence would be great.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, someone assisted his demise outside of his own (ailing) health. Dont ever underestimate the lwngths these feminists will go to kill black men that criticize them. For all we know, they could have laced his weed (or coke?) with fent and make it look like an 'accident'
Come on, man. You're better than this. There's no feminist cabal out there carrying out clandestine assassinations.

:hhh::heh:You have no rebuttal for the facts-- so now you want to tell me what I meant by my own words? Go to sleep. I'm sure you have a floor to mop or boxes to stack somewhere bright and early tomorrow morning.
It makes no sense as a response to the post you quoted. You're only trying to save face. :camby:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Star on the StarReport saying something about he passed by cocaine overdose. I hope that’s not true
As someone who listens to Star regularly I can tell you don't believe anything that half a WOP says :mjlol:

Rest in Peace to Kevin Samuels. Can't believe he's gone. His videos were very entertaining and enlightening.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I am not to familiar with his content because as a grown man I am not taking dating advise from another man but was his shyt really that bad to the point of people celebrating his death?:picard:

And all these females celebrating does that mean we have free reign to sing and dance and jump for joy when any of these swirlers or pushers for swirling dies?
nikkas already talk shyt when bed wenches die
K S had opps..it is what it is
Most Twitter hoes gonna talk shyt for likes and retweets