RIP Kevin Samuels

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
The next clown ass nikka that I see posting the Tweets of those pathetic and moronic ass “divesting” and fat feminist Twitter Birds is getting negged on sight. We could be cool on here or not, and I don’t give a fukk who the poster is.
:manny:

You negroes are giving those sorry and miserable hoes way too much attention and gratification when you do that stupid shyt.
:snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yup.

but its the "plenty more to go" part that stuck out to me.....

They hate the entire population of black men - its not just Kevin.

They wanna see a whole bunch of nikkas dead....... Kevin is just the avatar.

They want the dignified heterosexual black male extinct from humanity. They are really devil worshippers high-key.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I don't agree with speaking ill of the (supposed) deceased but how are yall acting shocked that he fell out of favor with black women :russ:. His videos are hilariously ruthless lmao.

Word, that’s where I’m at with it.

And let’s definitely not act shocked like Black people, especially Black women don’t have very valid reasons to dislike son

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone explain to me who Kevin Samuels is and why people are making fun over this alleged death?

KS is basically the mature, refined Red Pill podcaster that rightfully critized delusional women of their superficial expectations from men, and wanted to rebuild the black family unit.

Now these delusional feminists are celebrating his death like white supremacists, because thats one less black man on their ass

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt is crazy man….

I’m not even a supporter or stan of dude. First time I ever heard of him was like 4 years ago when AMS gave him a shout out because he was the go to guy for clothes and cologne.

Dude took tf off the past 2 years. Just sucks to see someone gone when they just start hitting their peak when a ton of no good trash ass mofos still out here moving around. :rip: