RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'll try that store.

I know about leafly, but I don't really get caught up in reviews because a lot of them are young people who never really puffed strong stuff. Since you have access to so much, recommend something that can give me effects that are near y the same as that rasta bud. It tickled my brain around the forehead, then by the second or third puff, my brain felt like it was floating in my head. Then after a while everything became like a dream. Recommend me something with those effects or close to them.

How often do you smoke? Just want to know what your tolerance level is at?....Cinex is a good one and I've found that the outdoor grown batch which is far cheaper gives a tremendous high....Gorilla Glue is another strong one but that's indoor grown....then there is the caviar....which is weed soaked in high grade hash oil....that shyt is like rocket fuel and will take you to the moon....weed always hits everyone differently so I hope this helps you out....do you prefer sativas over indicas?....or like hybrids more?...

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How often do you smoke? Just want to know what your tolerance level is at?....Cinex is a good one and I've found that the outdoor grown batch which is far cheaper gives a tremendous high....Gorilla Glue is another strong one but that's indoor grown....then there is the caviar....which is weed soaked in high grade hash oil....that shyt is like rocket fuel and will take you to the moon....weed always hits everyone differently so I hope this helps you out....do you prefer sativas over indicas?....or like hybrids more?...
Damn near everyday, but I don't smoke joints or blunts, only vaping, or bongs, and pipes.

I like it all for different purposes.

BTW, I'm not opposed to indoor, I was just saying it isn't always the best.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
some of these deformed Lucy ass sheep enjoy their GMO trees,let their braincells cook whilst they erroneously think they're getting higher from the thc itself..:sas2:

they're spraying the same shyt they put in that synthetic garbage fake weed,think cause its indoor you're getting some Cannabis Cup worthy weed..:wtf:

clown mother earth and put your trust in man's science bruh..eugenetics weed

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
some of these deformed Lucy ass sheep enjoy their GMO trees,let their braincells cook whilst they erroneously think they're getting higher from the thc itself..:sas2:

they're spraying the same shyt they put in that synthetic garbage fake weed,think cause its indoor you're getting some Cannabis Cup worthy weed..:wtf:

100% wrong....have you actually grown weed?....or you just talking out your ass?...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn near everyday, but I don't smoke joints or blunts, only vaping, or bongs, and pipes.

I like it all for different purposes.

BTW, I'm not opposed to indoor, I was just saying it isn't always the best.
the best oil and concentrates for vaping/dabbing comes from indoor as well :ahh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yeah, man, clean air scrubbed environment. triple filtered water. no pesticides, organic tea brew, no bugs, or other contaminants = synthetic gmo garbage :dead: