RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
If you were in Negril, it was more than likely Orange Hill.

Orange Hill high grade a di best!
It was Negril, breh.... Found a store that sold Dutchmasters and blew with the same dude that took us to the hill and he was our personal driver that week. My boy came down with his girl a couple months later and I gave him dudes number and he picked my nikka up and pulled up the back seat and had a pound for him back there:gladbron:. I remember dude took us to Rick's Cafe and we all got fukked UP. I gotta get back there, breh:mjcry:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Last time I went to Jamaica copped 3 ounces before I even got off the bus to the resort

Only cost me 50:wow:

Real good natural organic reg.
Had to throw some away before I left I had so much :to:

dam how long wer u there :sadcam:

Strain Highlights
Blue Goo is a sativa-dominant marijuana hybrid that's a cross between the famous hybrid Blue Dream and indica Afgoo. A moderate to high potency yields uplifting effects that are standard for sativas, but not excessively energetic thanks to Afgoo’s contribution as well as the mellow nature of Blue Dream. This strain is appropriate for day or nighttime consumption and is good for treating depression and nausea.

It's not the prettiest but it had me zoning in a good place

had blue goo a few summers ago, it was excellent.

right now got some snoop master kush (new favorite), sour diesel, super sour berry, pipi and death star

jamaicans dont really fukk with loud like that. i used to have a jamaican homie that referred to loud as "white boy weed"

heard that phrase many a time

hold this rep. im currently doing this :mjlol:

yessir

True. Most people now never had a true sativa because herb now is mixed with indica for fast growth, and thicker buds. Most people won't want a true sativa if they see it because it's so thin, and doesn't have bag appeal. Plus, being that they never had it, they might not even believe you if you tell them its just weed because they will be tripping balls if they puff too much.

If anyone knows someone with their own grow, and has the time to grow a sativa, treat that person special. There is a big difference from herb grown for commercial reasons, and herb grown for personal use.

Refer to dj short or neville, even tomhill. Cannabis have been extensively selected for mainly potency, which has locked out alot of traits for character of high. Sativa and indica variates both alike have lost their magic due to poor selection over decades. This is well known amongst breeders, not seed chuckers.

Once again u make no sense 91 chem skunk va from which ur sour diesel spawned from thar dj short "supposedly" couldnt smoke is from 1991. And is one of the most potent indica smokes in the modern cannabis world.

Taste and potency, thats all bro. Nothing else is better about modern cannabis. Not the growth traits, sex/intersex traits, variability in the seedline, thc bulb quality, or character of high which is most important. The selection of pollen chuckers has been geared towards quanity, faster harvest times, potency, and smell (which translates to taste). Like a bunch of mutt cats, which is nothing like a finely selected breed. A street cat vs a Siamese. Thats the weed ur dealing with and u dont even know it which is the sad part.

100% false. Thc maturation under the sun can not be replicated under any indoor light. Indoor provides 1 thing over outdoor, a controlled environment.

I swear you nikkas dont know shyt about cannabis. Just stop.

Exactly!

They are ignoring how different spectrums of light effect the plant. The sun gives off these spectrums differently, at different locations, and at different times in the day. Also, the different soils effect how the plant grows, and its profile. I remember seeing a test showing different mineral ratios gave different profiles from the same plant cutting. One was high in thc, the other higher in cbd, and some cbn.

I do believe you can get just as good bud inside, but too many people have no idea how to do this. They just assume because the bud is fresh, and green, its the best, and most potent.

you n!ggaz is really killin it

yall make me feel proud to be a pothead

droppin nothin but the absolute truth

true blessings to both yall :blessed:

Looks like we have alot of misinformed people in this thread who really don't know what the fukk they are talking about.....

:mjpls:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
you n!ggaz is really killin it

yall make me feel proud to be a pothead

droppin nothin but the absolute truth

true blessings to both yall :blessed:

No doubt breh. nikkas doubt all they want. What u nikkas know about the opt cut reeferman/charles scott obtained and was verified by dj as the real opt beyond all the classic he released. What u nikkas know about that fcut og kush from back in the overgrow days from dogsnob nikkas was claiming it was a fake og kush, when it is now the #2 og kush cut period. Remember than when oldtimer1 came out with his haze? Zamalito and queso releasing all sorts of landraces from columbia, mexico, laos, india? Remember nikkas thought bubba kush was bubblegum x hindu kush lmao? Remember memy/somablaze released blackberry and jojorizo made s1s and popularized femmed seeds? Remember when rezdog made ecsd into the sd seedline and nikkas went crazy over sour? Remember when joebrand spread the chemdawg cuts? Steve tuck with herijuana.... I could go on and on. I was highly active in the glory days of modern cannabis 01-08.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
It was Negril, breh.... Found a store that sold Dutchmasters and blew with the same dude that took us to the hill and he was our personal driver that week. My boy came down with his girl a couple months later and I gave him dudes number and he picked my nikka up and pulled up the back seat and had a pound for him back there:gladbron:. I remember dude took us to Rick's Cafe and we all got fukked UP. I gotta get back there, breh:mjcry:
:patrice:
I probably know your dude or some of his friends.

Used to live down West End Road about a 15min walk from Rick's (I had an apt across from Rockhouse/Sips'n'Bites/Weisemart).

My regular link was from Orange Hill, he was cousins with a very good friend of mine and was dating my neighbour who ended up being my best friend. Miss them so bad :sadbron:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Was thinking about dokng a quick guerrilla grow with my pops in his bosses cornfield. His boss said idc but idk what's going on either:troll: Luckily my girls uncle been in the weed game for the last 15 years. Is giving me clones. Dude is like a damn weed Einstein. Just went to Denver cannibus cup and he's going to the la one. :mjcry:fukking jealous.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Was thinking about dokng a quick guerrilla grow with my pops in his bosses cornfield. His boss said idc but idk what's going on either:troll: Luckily my girls uncle been in the weed game for the last 15 years. Is giving me clones. Dude is like a damn weed Einstein. Just went to Denver cannibus cup and he's going to the la one. :mjcry:fukking jealous.

Make sure u get the lineage of whatever plants ur growing since ur doing outdoor. Strain selection is important for outdoors esp if u pack experience. Climate depending of course.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Smoking this blunt to the face right now as we speak. Anyone going to the Detroit cannibus cup next month?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Make sure u get the lineage of whatever plants ur growing since ur doing outdoor. Strain selection is important for outdoors esp if u pack experience. Climate depending of course.
since I'm a little late getting started I'm trying to get some shyt that will bud faster. He said he had acouple strains specifically. But I'll ask him about what you said good look. As soon as my fam moves I'll have a grow room.:blessed:And he has a bunch of spare lights to give me for the low. I love having good connects.