RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
since I'm a little late getting started I'm trying to get some shyt that will bud faster. He said he had acouple strains specifically. But I'll ask him about what you said good look. As soon as my fam moves I'll have a grow room.:blessed:And he has a bunch of spare lights to give me for the low. I love having good connects.

Sativas take less time to fully mature. If you're doing outdoor, you're kind of at the mercy of your environment though.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Sativas take less time to fully mature. If you're doing outdoor, you're kind of at the mercy of your environment though.
saivS take way longer and most now a days are hybrids. Pure sativas are hard to come by unless you know some growers. Even then:yeshrug:. But yeah I'm not putting a ton of money into it so I'm not to concerned. I still think I can get a decent yield.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt breh. nikkas doubt all they want. What u nikkas know about the opt cut reeferman/charles scott obtained and was verified by dj as the real opt beyond all the classic he released. What u nikkas know about that fcut og kush from back in the overgrow days from dogsnob nikkas was claiming it was a fake og kush, when it is now the #2 og kush cut period. Remember than when oldtimer1 came out with his haze? Zamalito and queso releasing all sorts of landraces from columbia, mexico, laos, india? Remember nikkas thought bubba kush was bubblegum x hindu kush lmao? Remember memy/somablaze released blackberry and jojorizo made s1s and popularized femmed seeds? Remember when rezdog made ecsd into the sd seedline and nikkas went crazy over sour? Remember when joebrand spread the chemdawg cuts? Steve tuck with herijuana.... I could go on and on. I was highly active in the glory days of modern cannabis 01-08.
SteveTuck!

That guy is a walking cannabis library.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
sativas take much longer to mature.

You're right now that I think about it. It's been a long time since I took growing very seriously, I do remember that were are some indica strains that took a very long time to grow however.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No doubt breh. nikkas doubt all they want. What u nikkas know about the opt cut reeferman/charles scott obtained and was verified by dj as the real opt beyond all the classic he released. What u nikkas know about that fcut og kush from back in the overgrow days from dogsnob nikkas was claiming it was a fake og kush, when it is now the #2 og kush cut period. Remember than when oldtimer1 came out with his haze? Zamalito and queso releasing all sorts of landraces from columbia, mexico, laos, india? Remember nikkas thought bubba kush was bubblegum x hindu kush lmao? Remember memy/somablaze released blackberry and jojorizo made s1s and popularized femmed seeds? Remember when rezdog made ecsd into the sd seedline and nikkas went crazy over sour? Remember when joebrand spread the chemdawg cuts? Steve tuck with herijuana.... I could go on and on. I was highly active in the glory days of modern cannabis 01-08.

overgrow.. i'm having flashbacks :patrice: i think i remember buying seeds from someone on there. i forgot the type, i wanna say lowriders? basically they start auto-flowering within a few weeks :skip:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
No sah. Somewhere near Negril.

Been Orange Hill before though. Looking for that ki-ki:blessed:

Ya mon, Orange Hill like a 10-20min drive from Negril. If you were in the hills near Negril that's where you were. Otherwise you were probably in the hills up in Hanover but that's the next parish over. Unless you were in Sheffield or Grange Hill but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i was smoking mexican brick sprayed with RAID in '98.

r28dgh.jpg

me and my boys ran up on dude...told him we got headaches....

he said "yeah, me spray it with RAID...kill dem bugs and gets dem more high"

we didn't buy from him so much after that.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
overgrow.. i'm having flashbacks :patrice: i think i remember buying seeds from someone on there. i forgot the type, i wanna say lowriders? basically they start auto-flowering within a few weeks :skip:

The original overgrow community is directly responsible for the growth of modern cannabis as you see it today, and thats in every facet imaginable, believe me.

Lol autoflowering genetics have developed alot since then tho.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I wrnt back to tx not to long ago and what they was calling loud was def mute ...shyt was all hard and yhe blunt was lumpy. .....gave me a serious headache. ...STAY AWAY FROM WEST TEXAS WEED

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:heh: @ u thinking northern Cali soil can match bauxite soil. do the knowledge on what bauxite is. If some north Cali kiki was being grown in Jamaica bauxite soil it would be more potent. and of course Cali kiki is stronger it's test tube weed, Jamaican kiki isn't.
yes because you can't buy and import dirt in 2015 :mjlol:

what's wrong with y'all and this organic movement y'all on? as if people who grow weed for a living, haven't gone through DECADES of research, to find the best things to use.... the best things that aren't harmful to you and your weed

do you know this shyt gets thoroughly inspected before being bought by a store? eye tests, smell tests, pesticide checks, soil checks, ph checks, temp checks, all sorts of fukking checks.... because if even one person gets sick, it's a fukking lawsuit and shutdown

but to hear y'all tell it... they are making weed like monsanto... and selling it to a group of people who pride themselves on smoking the worlds last 100% natural drug

if you think jamaican soil is the best in the world... and some nikkas down there is outdoing scientific research of how to make the highest yield with the highest potency.... then you're all mixed up breh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The original overgrow community is directly responsible for the growth of modern cannabis as you see it today, and thats in every facet imaginable, believe me.

Lol autoflowering genetics have developed alot since then tho.
yeah, i remember when it got shut down. then everyone moved to rollitup

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
since I'm a little late getting started I'm trying to get some shyt that will bud faster. He said he had acouple strains specifically. But I'll ask him about what you said good look. As soon as my fam moves I'll have a grow room.:blessed:And he has a bunch of spare lights to give me for the low. I love having good connects.
http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/

search by every fukking thing you need.. and they get seeds from every grow house on the planet... but even if you have a go to place... you can start here and at least search for the type of grow you want, and see the best seeds for it