RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather smoke that chill shyt Bob Marley was smoking than this lab grown weed... that shyt be having a nikka going psychotic.
shyt is too strong, it's just unnatural for weed to be that strong. You gotta understand , growing a plant indoors with perfect growing conditions is unnatural.

when it comes to bud, it can never be too strong. y'all can smoke 2-3 of them cigar sized joints to get high if you want to. but a lot of us would rather take 2-3 pulls from that good, and get just as high

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather smoke that chill shyt Bob Marley was smoking than this lab grown weed... that shyt be having a nikka going psychotic.
shyt is too strong, it's just unnatural for weed to be that strong. You gotta understand , growing a plant indoors with perfect growing conditions is unnatural.

Agreed breh

I miss my 90s/ early 2000s weed when I could smoke a few Ls to the face and bullshyt with me people

I smoke a blunt of the shyt I get these days and I'm staring at the ceiling and can't make sense of anything

Sh1t is definitely too strong now. I still smoke but now more than ever my highs are making me anxious and uncomfortable

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I had herb that looked JUST LIKE THAT, and never been high like that. I had herb from both sides of Canada, Mexico, California, NYC, and parts of the south. NONE of them hit me like that dirt herb did. I'm still looking for it, but can't find it:mjcry:

Don't always go by looks.
Had some in Louisiana once that had me floating. Also took a nap that lasted 24 hrs. No bullshyt

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
when it comes to bud, it can never be too strong. y'all can smoke 2-3 of them cigar sized joints to get high if you want to. but a lot of us would rather take 2-3 pulls from that good, and get just as high

I hear what you saying, but weed aint the same. This new shyt is bred different and has different genetics.
The new weed is bred for a high THC ratio, where the outdoor weed was grown natural and just had THC/CDB/Cannabinoid ratios unique to itself and growing environment.

This new weed is very hostile.. At least to me it is..... But apparently yall nikkas love it.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
the title :dead:

its not so much a color thing, just generational. bud wasn't getting much better than 7-10% THC back then, Diablo OG is 23 I think. yea chemicals blah blah the shyts got more thc

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would have no problem smoking a good green blunt.... but it's hard to find. People either got that loud or some bullshyt....so I'm going with the loud.

Platinum cookies :noah:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There's a lot of different factors when it comes to herb...the look is just one minute aspect

Bear in mind in Jamiaca dudes just have decades and decades of the same strain grown over and over and over again and every new gen probably get a little stronger AND it does'nt have all the chemicals that some outdoor growers have elsewhere.

Also...there are ARE strains from back in the day that no one has smoked because they just don't exist anymore. The game was'nt like the way it is now. Now shyt is like a science, they are trying to bring the best they can out of what they have and are doing amazing shyt with it. It's literally an industry on to itself now.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
571MtSt.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
These Rastas don't fukk with the loud. 4th of july I was smoking with my man in his backyard and his neighbor rolled down the window and started accusing us of smoking "poison" :pachaha:

some old head over there talking about how he used to smoke that acupulco gold....:laff: ok pops.
Loud do be having chemicals :usure:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
The coffeeshops in my country:blessed:

I don't smoke though but that relaxation it gives you:noah:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I've come to the conclusion that the poster @jjj123 doesnt know what the fukk he is talking about....LOL @ outdoor being better than indoor....that's a fukking laugh....keep posting all the info that you google....:mjlol:..... however I will agree with you about the suns light....that can never be duplicated....and I have smoked high grade outdoor before and it was bomb but not as superior as indoor....
@marcuz keep letting these clowns know....some of the shyt I was reading was just downright laughable....

Last edited: