RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
nikkas don't know about that Lambsbread. The soil in Jamaica is much different. Jamaican soil is rich in bauxite and in turn the kiki is more potent as a result. I got some kiki from westmoreland the buds was so fukking sticky :ohlawd: chalice load had me leaning. side note: don't judge kiki by her color.
1-red-dirt-road-to-lookout.jpg

that's what the soil looks like ^

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
nikkas don't know about that Lambsbread. The soil in Jamaica is much different. Jamaican soil is rich in bauxite and in turn the kiki is more potent as a result. I got some kiki from westmoreland the buds was so fukking sticky :ohlawd: chalice load had me leaning. side note: don't judge kiki by her color.
1-red-dirt-road-to-lookout.jpg

that's what the soil looks like ^
The soil in Northern California>>>>>Jamaica....I've been to Jamaica twice...I know what real lambs bread is and I've smoked it.....the weed in California is a hell of alot better than anything in Jamaica....

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
The soil in Northern California>>>>>Jamaica....I've been to Jamaica twice...I know what real lambs bread is and I've smoked it.....the weed in California is a hell of alot better than anything in Jamaica....

:heh: @ u thinking northern Cali soil can match bauxite soil. do the knowledge on what bauxite is. If some north Cali kiki was being grown in Jamaica bauxite soil it would be more potent. and of course Cali kiki is stronger it's test tube weed, Jamaican kiki isn't.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:heh: @ u thinking northern Cali soil can match bauxite soil. do the knowledge on what bauxite is. If some north Cali kiki was being grown in Jamaica bauxite soil it would be more potent. and of course Cali kiki is stronger it's test tube weed, Jamaican kiki isn't.
Lmao...you must live under a rock and still smoke that reggie....you sound like a cac rasta I met from portland....:mjlol:...

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Lmao...you must live under a rock and still smoke that reggie....you sound like a cac rasta I met from portland....:mjlol:...

Of course you gone take up for Cali bud, look at your user name. I still smoke that test tube shyt but I'm not gonna lie to myself like it ain't what it is.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So what means were used to make California weed more potent in its THC content without test tubing the shyt please tell me :comeon:?
I don't know the answer to your question...but I do know that in the early 90's when chronic & skunk were the go to strains in LA there was no test tubing involved....it was bag seed a strain hoarder had from back in the day....CA has a hell of alot growers that have so many crazy stories....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Of course you gone take up for Cali bud, look at your user name. I still smoke that test tube shyt but I'm not gonna lie to myself like it ain't what it is.
Bruh I've been to many places around the world and smoked what they have considered their best....nothing has ever been better than anything I've smoked from CA....them bruh's in BC and in Copenhagen though know what the fukk is up....

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Bruh I've been to many places around the world and smoked what they have considered their best....nothing has ever been better than anything I've smoked from CA....them bruh's in BC and in Copenhagen though know what the fukk is up....

Cali shyt is stronger. I'm not arguing with you on that. I'm just explaining to you why shyt is the way it is. The most potent shyt I ever I had was from Cali.