RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've come to the conclusion that the poster @jjj123 doesnt know what the fukk he is talking about....LOL @ outdoor being better than indoor....that's a fukking laugh....keep posting all the info that you google....:mjlol:..... however I will agree with you about the suns light....that can never be duplicated....and I have smoked high grade outdoor before and it was bomb but not as superior as indoor....
@marcuz keep letting these clowns know....some of the shyt I was reading was just downright laughable....
Come on man, Marcuz doesn't know about growing herb. This guy really wrote, a plant become a hermaphrodite from outdoor pollen travelling. That is the dumbest shyt I've heard.
@marcuz every state ain't legal, and i dont grow. I just invest. I go with the law. Don't have a personal grow, either. So police no need for investigations from reading these posts, its a waste of time, and money.:troll:

As far as indoor being superior to outdoor, again its the grower, and conditions. It's not an end all be all. I'm telling yall, the shyt that I smoked was not like any herb I've tried. I never had herb that tinkled my brain, and made it feel like it was floating in my head. I just brushed it off because it cheap, and looked like dirt. If I still remember it, after trying herb from different parts of the world, including the shyt that is out here now all over the U.S., don't you think that herb was special?

Last edited:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Yo son word is bond thunn

I almost smoked some of that shyt with the dude back in '79 but he said I was too young at the time so a nikka just said aiight and rode off on my bicycle.

:russ::laff::deadmanny:

see,these are the type of aliases the grime god approves of,character shyt..

almost makes me wanna reach into the archives and go in on a character alias with Randall aka @Soundwave like back at the :hamster:

:lupe:dude prolly too busy with Bumpercar and Abe DiGoda dough..

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Come on man, Marcus doesn't know about growing herb. This guy really wrote, a plant become a hermaphrodite from outdoor pollen travelling. That is the dumbest shyt I've heard.
@marcuz every state ain't legal, and i dont grow. I just invest. I go with the law. Don't have a personal grow, either. So police no need for investigations from reading these posts, its a waste of time, and money.:troll:
He may have gotten confused on some things but he definitely wasn't Googling shyt like @jjj123 was....I live in Seattle so I don't have any problems when it comes to the police as its legal here....I have my own personal grow and business grows...also have one spot in LA still....investing is definitely a good way to go as sky is the limit in this business....

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He may have gotten confused on some things but he definitely wasn't Googling shyt like @jjj123 was....I live in Seattle so I don't have any problems when it comes to the police as its legal here....I have my own personal grow and business grows...also have one spot in LA still....investing is definitely a good way to go as sky is the limit in this business....
Where can I go, if I'm out there? I want some good stuff that can come close to what I described about that rasta herb(I got it from a rasta store)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Where can I go, if I'm out there? I want some good stuff that can come close to what I described about that rasta herb(I got it from a rasta store)
There are a good amount of stores out here that have high quality strains....if you are ever out this way...I would recommend the store called G.R.A.S.S. in North Seattle....also a good reference is Leafly.....they have the menus of the stores that are on the west coast and they list the thc percentages and also give some info on the strain....

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
thy think for thoust grime god thy got too accustomed to the indoor kush/diff strain and shyt,after all this is Killa Kali, and built up a tolerance so going into another country with different soil(where the same seeds may grow for many years where as these super bud industrial muhfukkas be changing the recipe's around)just added some new thc to thy melanin receptors..there is some outdoor weed out here that will fukk your lungs up with all them pesticides/chemicals dough so thy get what they're saying..

in the end everyone got different chemistry obviously,so what works for one blissfully may be the next man's nightmare,just never forget that it all stems from mama Gaia and she works wonders that dazzle thy dendrites..:krs:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a good amount of stores out here that have high quality strains....if you are ever out this way...I would recommend the store called G.R.A.S.S. in North Seattle....also a good reference is Leafly.....they have the menus of the stores that are on the west coast and they list the thc percentages and also give some info on the strain....
I'll try that store.

I know about leafly, but I don't really get caught up in reviews because a lot of them are young people who never really puffed strong stuff. Since you have access to so much, recommend something that can give me effects that are nearly the same as that rasta bud. It tickled my brain around the forehead, then by the second or third puff, my brain felt like it was floating in my head. It was like my brain itself was in relax mode. Then after a while everything became like a dream. Recommend me something with those effects or close to them.