RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Get outta here with that weak link

For sum real...

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk
15139912.gif

dude asked for a specific thing.. i sent him a link to search for what he wants... which is nowhere to be found in your link

added that my link has about 50 other stores in one.... just stop

he could easily search for what he wants, then buy it wherever the hell he wants

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
i was smoking mexican brick sprayed with RAID in '98.

r28dgh.jpg

me and my boys ran up on dude...told him we got headaches....

he said "yeah, me spray it with RAID...kill dem bugs and gets dem more high"

we didn't buy from him so much after that.
Spic brick, all stems and seeds. Bammer bullshyt, that would give me headaches for days.:scust: No more!

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya mon, Orange Hill like a 10-20min drive from Negril. If you were in the hills near Negril that's where you were. Otherwise you were probably in the hills up in Hanover but that's the next parish over. Unless you were in Sheffield or Grange Hill but I doubt it.

Alright, it must have been Orange Hill, give thanks. It's been over 10 years, but I always wondered where these guys took me.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Alright, it must have been Orange Hill, give thanks. It's been over 10 years, but I always wondered where these guys took me.

Orange Hill is famous for producing some of the best ganja in Jamaica.

I almost moved up there at one point but I got stung by a wasp when I was checkin out a place :ooh::bryan: and I took it as a bad omen. That shyt burned like crazy & I didn't see the wasp so at first I thought a ghost burnt me in the back with a cigarette :russ: :dead:

The view you have of Negril/7 Mile Beach from Orange Hill is :ohlawd:

Here's another video from Orange Hill for all the weed nerds/wizards in this thread:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since when is outdoor better than indoor :what:

or lemme put it like this: even if the most optimal outdoor is better, what the fukk would you rather have on average :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
since when is outdoor better than indoor :what:

or lemme put it like this: even if the most optimal outdoor is better, what the fukk would you rather have on average :mjlol:
since forever fam....

science says that if you take 2 of the same seeds, grow one inside in perfect conditions and grow the other outside in perfect conditions... you will grow better plants... period... with any plant in the world... mainly because of the sunlight vs artificial light

now why most people grow indoors.... you know how fukking hard it is to have perfect weather outside 365 days a year? then up until 3 years ago... you had the police involved... it's much less obvious to grow inside

that's it... if you're a real grower, you not using the soil you dig up in your backyard... you are going to buy that expensive, organic, $75 a bag type of dirt... you still put nutrients in your outdoor grow to get the same super grow that indoors get.... everything the same

but a rain storm, not enough sun this summer, cold , harsh wind, animals, bugs.... it makes it harder to grow outside... but if you got someone who knows both... outdoor will always win.. indoor is convenience only

you think you growing these monsters indoors breh

natural-plants.jpg
big_busy-marijuana-outdoor-plants.jpg
tall-marijuana-plant.jpg
ZaeWW4p.jpg
happy-outdoor-mix.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I need some of that ... its weed like that, that gets you grammys and pulitzer prizes :wow: