RIP 9 tails aka Kurama :mjcry:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bleach gets a lot of shyt for its final arc but its still world's above anything in Boruto :mjlol:

People gonna say "bleach fell off" on repeat because internet encourages regurgitated talking points, but you can't compare its last arc Boruto or Shippuden and say Bleach was worse. Straight up.

edit: not counting anime-only :whoa:

They called Kishimoto back to 'help' and everyone assumed it was just to keep a foot on Sakura's neck :dead:

Nah that whole final bleach arc was ass and tbh naruto didn't fall off really until the end. The explainations in Bleach was even worst with the quincies and the super quincys.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Kishi shyt the bed and completely abandoned plots he had in place to try and go this super powered route of asspulls and fukked plot. He had a real opportunity to make Naruto one of the greatest anime/manga ever and he fukked it off. This was just like Game of Thrones honestly.

Damn. That's such an apt comparison. Kishimoto is only half decent as a writer I feel, but his art is impeccable with his initial ideas, he just doesn't know how to wrap things up to where it makes sense.

I remember him saying he introduced Kaguya because he couldn't figure out how Naruto would defeat Madara, but then Kaguya being "defeated" made less sense like :mindblown:

I see he's taken over writing for Boruto after his space samurais manga flopped and it shows. I see brehs on twitter complain how too little happens each chapter considering it's a monthly manga.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn. That's such an apt comparison. Kishimoto is only half decent as a writer I feel, but his art is impeccable with his initial ideas, he just doesn't know how to wrap things up to where it makes sense.

I remember him saying he introduced Kaguya because he couldn't figure out how Naruto would defeat Madara, but then Kaguya being "defeated" made less sense like :mindblown:

I see he's taken over writing for Boruto after his space samurais manga flopped and it shows. I see brehs on twitter complain how too little happens each chapter considering it's a monthly manga.
Gotta realize how they manga publications like the churn out shyt especially if things pop. Tbh I don't mind the whole Kaguya and Otsuki plot but the way it was shoehorned made me :dead:. Like just look at his character development for Sakura and Ten Ten Too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, i don’t even see how it can be argued bleach was one of the big three back in the day and it fell off so badly they eventually cancelled its anime.

No big movies, no on-screen conclusion, nothing. Around the Soul Society arc i legit thought it was gonna surpass Naruto

I know a series is falling off when they start herbin out the good supporting cast

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Gotta realize how they manga publications like the churn out shyt especially if things pop. Tbh I don't mind the whole Kaguya and Otsuki plot but the way it was shoehorned made me :dead:. Like just look at his character development for Sakura and Ten Ten Too.

They did Ten Ten dirty, man. :francis:

He's definitely improved how he writes females, which he admitted was a weakness for him. Ino seemingly has an important role, Sakura brought Naruto back to life, then became head of the Konoha Hospital. Even Boruto acknowledges that she'd be a good Hokage candidate. Hinata has seemingly regressed into being Naruto's breeding vessel with little foot notes suggesting she's somewhat capable as a ninja still (she technically was Boruto's first teacher)

The fact that at no point anyone has talked to her about Boruto's condition. Naruto not even consulting her about giving Boruto pills that could essentially kill him shows Kishimoto's weakness as a writer. He doesn't remember or think of even the surface level issues.

Last edited: