blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
can't hate too much cause at least Super gave us the best DB movie

source.gif

broly-vs-goku-broly.gif

tenor.gif

its ashame it took one of the greater action anime series this long to get this high budget movie treatment.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

source.gif

broly-vs-goku-broly.gif

tenor.gif

its ashame it took one of the greater action anime series this long to get this high budget movie treatment.

Japanese animators get paid dog shyt. They're basically using the west atm while trying not to have the west censor the crap out of their IPs

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Of course the Coli hates Boruto and the Buu saga. :comeon:

But this scene with Naruto losing Kurama is actually quite sad. I know he's not dead dead and there'll be another incarnation of him, but Naruto's Kurama is essentially gone.
The world hates Burrito stop

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

source.gif

broly-vs-goku-broly.gif

tenor.gif

Bro did u watch the tournament of power or u just a fakkit

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
The world hates Burrito stop

Okay coli breh

The Boruto Anime Has Its Issues, But Viewership Isn't One of Them

"...However, it seems that this hasn't affected the series' viewing figures. Crunchyroll recently released a series of infographics to CBR showing the most popular anime around the globe based on the number of unique viewers watching its simulcasts. These graphs show that Boruto is still very popular around the world, being the most popular anime in 32 countries and territories.

Boruto performs best in Asia, where, according to Crunchyroll's stats, it is the most popular anime in China, South Korea, Mongolia, India, Thailand and Indonesia. This impressive performance puts it in third place behind Jujutsu Kaisen and Black Clover. However, that third place is quite far behind the other two. Black Clover is 39 countries ahead, and Jujutsu Kaisen is a massive 55 countries ahead, meaning that Boruto has a lot of work to do if it wants to snatch the top spot in the future..."

Everyone hates it though :skip:

Edit: Go on Mangaplus and as of right now, it's second only to One Piece in terms of readership

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Okay coli breh

"...However, it seems that this hasn't affected the series' viewing figures. Crunchyroll recently released a series of infographics to CBR showing the most popular anime around the globe based on the number of unique viewers watching its simulcasts. These graphs show that Boruto is still very popular around the world, being the most popular anime in 32 countries and territories.

Boruto performs best in Asia, where, according to Crunchyroll's stats, it is the most popular anime in China, South Korea, Mongolia, India, Thailand and Indonesia. This impressive performance puts it in third place behind Jujutsu Kaisen and Black Clover. However, that third place is quite far behind the other two. Black Clover is 39 countries ahead, and Jujutsu Kaisen is a massive 55 countries ahead, meaning that Boruto has a lot of work to do if it wants to snatch the top spot in the future..."

Edit: Go on Mangaplus and as of right now, it's second only to One Piece in terms of readership
Bro by that logic keeping up with the Kardashians is better then any TV programing ever. If we go by ratings and not reviews

And the og naruto fan based are more loyal then a cowboy fan...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I actually haven’t you’re telling me its better than Broly though? Animation wise?
Bro just watch it . Just go back to when you were in middle school and enjoy goku for just being him. Seriously some of the fights have some of the best animations. The main fights. The other fights are decent to good and they put in perspective the weight if each universe of the possibility if being erased if the lose. Goku really is the greatest anime hero by the end of the arc and per usual in dragon ball z fashion goku doesn't do it alone. Like when he fight vegeta or buy. But now it's like all the people from Z are fighting for earth's survival. Even fukking freaza. Its fukking fires. Some fights are decent but gokus last fight and the end is the best shyt I ever seen in super. After that fight u will think goku could wash superman easy..

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
no nikka in the anime universe fukkin with Goku...shyt let alone that weasel Vegeta so yea

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Okay coli breh

JJK I can understand, that was the first new anime ip that really restored the feeling for me in a long time. I like demon slayer and mha but that JJK is just :banderas:

Black Clover still trash to me tho idgaf :unimpressed:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Nah. He's still got sage mode/six paths sage mode, his own huge chakra stores and can use all 5 elemental natures. He's still one of the strongest characters.
I think he really lost all of his kurama buffs. So the healing and the massive chakra reserves. Also kurama used to gather the sage chakra for him so I guess he has to sit still again to go into sage mode but other than that he's still stronger than all the mages he's just not god mode anymore he's like a demi-god :ehh: