RIP 9 tails aka Kurama :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And One Piece

As far as I know One Piece is still going strong. It has never diminished in quality and I Assume thats because Oda is still passionate about it. I think you can clearly see in other manga where the artist got burnt out and their assistants started to take over.

I think Bleach was probably the biggest fall off for me, at least i finished the other series main stories.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Who had the worst fall from grace? Naruto, DBZ, or Bleach?:jbhmm:

I think Bleach was the best anime up until the end of Aizen.
Bleach gets a lot of shyt for its final arc but its still world's above anything in Boruto :mjlol:

People gonna say "bleach fell off" on repeat because internet encourages regurgitated talking points, but you can't compare its last arc Boruto or Shippuden and say Bleach was worse. Straight up.

edit: not counting anime-only :whoa:
Sakura vs Sasori, Shikamaru vs Hidan, Sasuke vs Itachi, Naruto vs Pain….etc a lot of dope fights and character arcs.

Is Kishimoto even writing Boruto?
They called Kishimoto back to 'help' and everyone assumed it was just to keep a foot on Sakura's neck :dead:

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sakura vs Sasori, Shikamaru vs Hidan, Sasuke vs Itachi, Naruto vs Pain….etc a lot of dope fights and character arcs.

Is Kishimoto even writing Boruto?
He said halfway through Part 2 Kishi lost his way (which he did), you said he's wrong then posted all fights that were basically the first half of Part 2 as proof that he was wrong? :dwillhuh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
American hype carried Kishimoto pretty much. Roughly mid-way into Shippuden he clearly lost the plot and got lazy. Yeah, it's understandable cause he had health issues, but it went from well-thought out fight scenes, techniques and jutsus and became about giant avatar fights, destructive ninjutsus, and forms.

Naruto>Boruto>Shippuden
Kishi shyt the bed and completely abandoned plots he had in place to try and go this super powered route of asspulls and fukked plot. He had a real opportunity to make Naruto one of the greatest anime/manga ever and he fukked it off. This was just like Game of Thrones honestly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He said halfway through Part 2 Kishi lost his way (which he did), you said he's wrong then posted all fights that were basically the first half of Part 2 as proof that he was wrong? :dwillhuh:

I’m not disagreeing with him i just dont think the 2nd half of shippuden makes it worse than the other series we’re talking about. I think it has some of the best fights in the entire series

And i didn’t hate the ninja war as much as everyone else, i liked seeing the Goats fight, fan service be damned.

79dW.gif

It was the final act I didn’t really like

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I’m not disagreeing with him i just dont think the 2nd half of shippuden makes it worse than the other series we’re talking about. I think it has some of the best fights in the entire series

And i didn’t hate the ninja war as much as everyone else, i liked seeing the Goats fight, fan service be damned.

79dW.gif

It was the final act I didn’t really like

Damn near word for word how I feel, the ninja war and Madara fukking shyt up was decent to me. But I feel like the kaguya and zetsu shyt was dumb ad trying too hard. Have the ninja war end with Madara and the final Naruto/Sasuke battle and it would been crack. Maybe even do a final Sasuke arc idk

Last edited:
Daps
I see instead of going the dragon ball super route of continually powering them up more, they just depowered Naruto and sasuke. They were pretty much gods at the end of Shippuden, even Madara was a joke at the end.
Pretty much.

Naruto last fight with Kurama was with the strongest being in the whole universe (that's still alive)

So I haven't really been following but they basically got one more alien mf to get rid of and then it'll be just kawaki vs boruto.

But they nerfed naruto and Sasuke. So I don't see how they can beat the last guy