RIP 9 tails aka Kurama :mjcry:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this shyt still going on? :dwillhuh:

crazy how I was invested in this shyt in my pre-teens now I'm finding out major plot points from scrolling the arcadium on thecoli.

Naruto pre-time skip (shippuden) had goat potential as a series then it just went downhill. I enjoyed some parts of Shippuden though, then just dropped it and didn't care to even check Boruto. I do come across random plot points and manga panels online from time to time. Seems like it's still relatively popular.
I think Boruto is the top show in Japan. Really don't see the hate for boruto i don't want to see Sasuke and Naruto be flabby for 23mins

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I see some YuYu, not in the way the characters are lresnted but just the whole "teen students beating up demons" thing going on

Every single character in JJK is more likeable than their Naruto counterpart too. Itadori, Fushiguro, Kugisaki, and Gojo >>>>> Team 7
Fushiguro gave me huge Sasuke vibes. Gojo a little less so, but it has these strange connotations with Naruto I get when I read it

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
db4_naruto_1-2.jpg

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Yo since when was naruto able to use Earth Style??

He has a little bit of each tailed beast inside him but him and sasuke got it when they got the sage of six paths power I believe. Plus he has the hashirama arm so he can do wood style too if I remember right.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
OG Naruto was special because the fights were all centered around tactics/strategy instead of who had the higher power level. Death in that show had a real sting as well. Shippuden started off great but after the pain saga the writing really went down hill fast. Madara in his first form was fun to watch but by that point everything had gone completely off the rails in terms of plot. Shippuden also made me resent how many good guys in the series went out dirty as hell at the hands of cruel enemies and all the bad games always ended up being defeated by Narutos friendship and kid heartedness. Everything became “friendship-no-jutsu”. The uchicha backstory ultimately went from cool as hell ninjas out to avenge their families for being used by Konoha to turning out to be a family blood line that is basically incapable of handling their emotions like regular people so much so that they spiral into depression and take out their misguided rage on everyone. Orochimaru was such an incredibly well written enemy in OG Naruto and in Shippuden they bring him back like nothing in the OG ever even happened. Naruto might have forgotten but I never forgot how dirty he did Sarutobi. I have hours of complaints regarding how shippuden undid so much of what made the OG great.