RIP 9 tails aka Kurama :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kind of like dragonball z ended for me at the end of cell saga
I still count the Buu saga cause it had some dope moments. This is my personal favorite moment in all of DBZ.

I didn't watch Super but I did watch Goku go Ultra Instinct.

Dragonball as a series just had nowhere left to go really after the Cell saga. Continuing it post Buu was just a soulless cash grab.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I still count the Buu saga cause it had some dope moments. This is my personal favorite moment in all of DBZ.

Dragonball as a series just had nowhere left to go really after the Cell saga. Continuing it post Buu was just a soulless cash grab.

I still watch it when I can but you right

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I just can’t accept the fact that they built Gohan up for like 500 episodes, or in manga time like 10 years, then have him finally break through and surpass goku only to herb him out in the Buu Saga. I honestly felt like everything after Cell saga was a complete regression of all the character arcs they built up throughout the years and super was like, fukk it lets keep it going.

It was such a legendary moment to see the mantle finally passed on, i would have loved to even see goku become like king Kai, where he trains fighters and continue having gohan go on to become a god super sayain.

I can’t really think of anything in the Buu saga that i absolutely loved. People loved Majin vegeta just cause they wanted to see evil vegeta again. It was whatever to me

Edit—

Also, similar to my problem with Bleach and Naruto the the ensemble cast of character ended up becoming more and more useless. Which is why i liked things like Berserk because as strong as Guts is, his team became more important, not less.

It pretty much turned into the goku and vegeta race after a while and became boring.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
The only thing holding up Boruto at this point anyway is the fight choreography/animation :unimpressed:
The story went waaaaaay into outer space ages ago and jumped even cosmic sharks :unimpressed:

But Kurama :to:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This is the only Kurama i acknowledge.
9d2cb442f0c63a05c9666e11314de114.gif

Last edited: